SixCRY

SixCRY

Mistral
As i already discussed in post, CCW is the way to avoid chimp lip period:

This is an example of big LF1 with big CCW:
-16mm BSSO
-11 degree CCW
-8/9mm LF1

U can dee his upper lip was already with a close nasolabial angle yet after bimax 0 fullness of philtrum

How many people DM me about getting afraid of chimp lip when they are literally recessed and need fucking Bimax

Stop coping and get CCW u fucking faggots

Attachments

• F933BC76-546C-467E-B872-FE5E4FA625A0.jpeg
    F933BC76-546C-467E-B872-FE5E4FA625A0.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 329
  • 969D5E3F-E202-4DD0-97EE-DA89A20CFEAD.jpeg
    969D5E3F-E202-4DD0-97EE-DA89A20CFEAD.jpeg
    36.1 KB · Views: 312
  • 7B632472-319B-4867-8254-B65B054000C2.jpeg
    7B632472-319B-4867-8254-B65B054000C2.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 317
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeek, thecel, mulattomaxxer and 9 others
Lifefuel! Is there any example where a patient still got chimp lip even with ccw?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
its not that easy

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel, Acromegaly_Chad and 1 other person
what if ur occlusal plane is negative and can only do cw rotation, will you still get chimp lip?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and ChristianChad
what if ur occlusal plane is negative and can only do cw rotation, will you still get chimp lip?
No, just like her

If you need CW rotation u don't need that much LF1

Attachments

• 0C0E0D54-8170-4621-BE10-1882DB54135D.jpeg
    0C0E0D54-8170-4621-BE10-1882DB54135D.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 209
  • +1
Reactions: lasthope and subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Deleted member 7725 and subhuman incel
always quality posts, thanks!

No, just like her

If you need CW rotation u don't need that much LF1

She ascended hard yes but already had a good eye area and cheekbones, jaw was really her only failO

mirin the asians cranial depth

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
And what about pigmaxxed nose?

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
Awesome! Still concerned about what’ll happen to my harmony and soft tissue when I shorten my face without decreasing the amount of skin and shit I’ve got. But if you’re right it’s one less thing to worry about

Awesome! Still concerned about what’ll happen to my harmony and soft tissue when I shorten my face without decreasing the amount of skin and shit I’ve got. But if you’re right it’s one less thing to worry about
What do u mean shorten face? U mean lefort 1 impaction?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Yes but I’m recessed hyoidcel chincel foldcel with chad potential arguably
Are u larping about surgery or did u start the process already?

• Hmm...
Are u larping about surgery or did u start the process already?
I’ve had two surgeries this year but neither were cosmetic. I don’t have the money for jaw surgery nor do I really have the means to earn it bc I’m still fucked from sleep disorder.

• +1
I’ve had two surgeries this year but neither were cosmetic. I don’t have the money for jaw surgery nor do I really have the means to earn it bc I’m still fucked from sleep disorder.
Oh ur a USAcel aren't u? Damn that sucks bro but ur chadlite so pls stop larping about jaw surgery.

• +1
Oh ur a USAcel aren't u? Damn that sucks bro but ur chadlite so pls stop larping about jaw surgery.
Yes I’m American. And why are you telling me I shouldn’t get a surgery assuming it’s gonna improve me? I’m slightly recessed with a mediocre hyoid but basically all my other traits are good which makes up for it. Bimax in theory would fix multiple failos and create multiple halos taking me from a 7-8/10 face chadlite to a 9/10 chad. From “he’s pretty hot” to “omg he’s so hot I want to suck his dick.”

Assuming this outcome is what I get then there’s no better way to spend 20k as it’ll separate me from the pack as a truly top tier man for life. My youth has been robbed from me by poor health so I want to make the most of the rest of it. Plus becoming chad means I can attract a hotter wife and have her more loyal and happy which means it’s an investment in my future kids looks and mental health. You can’t name a better way to spend 20k, I dare you to try.

Yes I’m American. And why are you telling me I shouldn’t get a surgery assuming it’s gonna improve me? I’m slightly recessed with a mediocre hyoid but basically all my other traits are good which makes up for it. Bimax in theory would fix multiple failos and create multiple halos taking me from a 7-8/10 face chadlite to a 9/10 chad. From “he’s pretty hot” to “omg he’s so hot I want to suck his dick.”

Assuming this outcome is what I get then there’s no better way to spend 20k as it’ll separate me from the pack as a truly top tier man for life. My youth has been robbed from me by poor health so I want to make the most of the rest of it. Plus becoming chad means I can attract a hotter wife and have her more loyal and happy which means it’s an investment in my future kids looks and mental health. You can’t name a better way to spend 20k, I dare you to try.
I'm sorry bro but ur probably never going to get bimax, u are just fantasizing about it on this forum meanwhile u never even had a consult (I think)

I'm sorry bro but ur probably never going to get bimax, u are just fantasizing about it on this forum meanwhile u never even had a consult (I think)
I’ve had consults bc of my sleep apnea but it was determined that my condition had other causes. The surgeon agreed jaw surgery should make me look better. Why would I be doing consults if I’m not in a place to get it right now? I’m broke and disabled. Once I’m not disabled and not broke I will look further into it. If the surgeons I speak to pretty much unanimously agree I’ll improve then I might get it. If not, I won’t. Kys you don’t know me bucko.

• +1
I’ve had consults bc of my sleep apnea but it was determined that my condition had other causes. The surgeon agreed jaw surgery should make me look better. Why would I be doing consults if I’m not in a place to get it right now? I’m broke and disabled. Once I’m not disabled and not broke I will look further into it. If the surgeons I speak to pretty much unanimously agree I’ll improve then I might get it. If not, I won’t. Kys you don’t know me bucko.
I didnt know that, sorry. But I still feel like most ppl are just larping about getting surgery. And imo if ur chadlite already u should just focus on becoming nt, not on surgery, at that level ur looks aren't a problem.

I didnt know that, sorry. But I still feel like most ppl are just larping about getting surgery. And imo if ur chadlite already u should just focus on becoming nt, not on surgery, at that level ur looks aren't a problem.
I’m reasonably nt. Just out of practice socially from spending the last three years sleeping and rotting bc disabled, and insecure bc I grew up ugly. Main thing rn is fixing my health and then other things can fall into place more easily. Maybe in two years my sleep is fixed and I’m making money and I’ve got a good social/sex life and I decide not to get surgery. But as of rn it seems like a good investment. Time will tell.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and coolguy1
I’m reasonably nt. Just out of practice socially from spending the last three years sleeping and rotting bc disabled, and insecure bc I grew up ugly. Main thing rn is fixing my health and then other things can fall into place more easily. Maybe in two years my sleep is fixed and I’m making money and I’ve got a good social/sex life and I decide not to get surgery. But as of rn it seems like a good investment. Time will tell.
do you have OSA?
what is your ahi?
why haven’t you cope with cpap for few years?
and then you can get bimax

do you have OSA?
what is your ahi?
why haven’t you cope with cpap for few years?
and then you can get bimax
I have a weird case, like 13 ahi iirc but pretty severe and abnormal symptoms. Something about over sensitivity to apnea events so I stay in light sleep instead of staying in deeper sleep through the apnea and having more events but still getting more complete sleep cycles. I tried cpap for a few months and had like 2-3 nights where I tolerated it and felt an insane difference but it usually just gave me insomnia so it was hard to stick with. Then I got kicked out and fell out of the habit.

I have a weird case, like 13 ahi iirc but pretty severe and abnormal symptoms. Something about over sensitivity to apnea events so I stay in light sleep instead of staying in deeper sleep through the apnea and having more events but still getting more complete sleep cycles. I tried cpap for a few months and had like 2-3 nights where I tolerated it and felt an insane difference but it usually just gave me insomnia so it was hard to stick with. Then I got kicked out and fell out of the habit.
We have the same ahi and symtomps:lul:. I willbe getting CPAP next week. it seems like youhave poor complaint to the CPAP.

Which surgeon are you going for a Bimax?