There are users that have been on here for YEARS but still haven't gotten lean

Deprived

Deprived

Zephir
I think rotting gives a skewed view of time because being here for MULTIPLE YEARS is a pretty long while. All that time on this god forsaken shit forum and still haven't lost fat

Tagging biggest culprits for public shaming:
@BrahminBoss
@_MVP_
@Esteban1997
And myself ngl
200w 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tiku, LooksOrDeath, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
@turkproducer you too ngl :lul:

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I think rotting gives a skewed view of time because being here for MULTIPLE YEARS is a pretty long while. All that time on this god forsaken shit forum and still haven't lost fat

Tagging biggest culprits for public shaming:
@BrahminBoss
@_MVP_
@Esteban1997
And myself ngl
View attachment 2937482
Over lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Deprived
if you’re planning to get plastic surgery there is no point in getting lean more than once to see what your cranial base looks like. Not planning on doing any IRL socializing activity until looksmaxxed

Being lean doesn’t make my life any better except for mirror dopamine. For my job everyone is fat and if you’re lean you get a falio effect

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and BrahminBoss
Losing weight is very hard for me too. I put on weight easily both fat and muscle but have a hard time losing either.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deprived
Losing weight is very hard for me too. I put on weight easily both fat and muscle but have a hard time losing either.
honestly if I just went on a 200 calorie defecit any of the times I tried to lose weight, I would've been lean by now easily. I always lose motivation and binge, it's a constant cycle. I have been succesful in losing weight and building muscle with these shitty crash diets but in the end I'm still not where I want to be

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and BrahminBoss
Can you unban @Carv? He’s asking for an unban since a few days. Thanks.