WHHHHHHYYYYY DO WE HAVE TO DIIIEEEEEEEEEE?????? FUUUUUUCCCCCKKK

Zygos4Life

Zygos4Life

Joseph Joestar
IM GONNA DIE IN 60 YEARS WTFFFFFFFFF IM SO SCARED WHAT HAPPENES AFTER WE DIE? GODDDD ITS OVERRR FOR MEE WTFF
IM GONA DISAPEAR FOREVER

FOREVER FOREVER
IN60 YEARS
NO WAYNOOOOOOOOOOO
I DONT WANNNAN DDIIEEEEEEE
SOMEONE HELP ME
DDFUFUDUDUDHDHDUSNDUDOSKX FHEISKDUEUSKDN

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, BigBoy, ElliotRodgerJr and 3 others
why not die now so you dont have to fear to die later on lol

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: UglyMan, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2205 and 9 others
why not die now so you dont have to fear to die later on lol
Situation

Genius

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2205, BigBoy and 3 others
This is just how life goes bro. Nothing can be done about i5

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Zygos4Life
Don't worry you will reincarnate as a Jojo character in your next life

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, ElliotRodgerJr and Zygos4Life
liufe goes on bro

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
IM GONNA DIE IN 60 YEARS WTFFFFFFFFF IM SO SCARED WHAT HAPPENES AFTER WE DIE? GODDDD ITS OVERRR FOR MEE WTFF
IM GONA DISAPEAR FOREVER

FOREVER FOREVER
IN60 YEARS
NO WAYNOOOOOOOOOOO
SOMEONE HELP ME
Take The Existential Pill. You have already been Dead fggt for 13.7 Billion years. You already know how it is:feelsahh:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, deathtochad and Zygos4Life
Take The Extesential Pill. You have already been Dead fggt for 13.7 Billion years. You already know how it is
Not even for 13.7 billion years
BUT FOR EVEN LONGER THAN THAT
JVE ONLY SPAWNED INTO EXISTANCE 16 YEARS AGO WTFFFFFFFFF
NOOOO WAYYYYYYY
IM GOING CRAZY
WTF BRUH I DIDNT EXIST FOR A WHOLE ETERNITY

Lol you shoudnt worry and ill tell you why. Number 1:cryongenic freezing exists as a last resort when there are no solutions and you are old

Number 2: Withing 50 years the singularity will occur and technology will advance exponentially, this means we will reverse ageing or become cyborgs.

Number 3: God exists and I can prove it but you will have to read a wall of text and it will take 15 minutes. I can post it if you like

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
We should just all go ER.
On all those lucky motherfuckers.
Fuck chads
Fuck being born lucky
We should stop coping and get revenge

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tsukuyomi 🌙, Deleted member 1106 and Zygos4Life
I want to die now. No points in living with a midface ratio below 0.97

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Zygos4Life
Not even for 13.7 billion years
BUT FOR EVEN LONGER THAN THAT
JVE ONLY SPAWNED INTO EXISTANCE 16 YEARS AGO WTFFFFFFFFF
NOOOO WAYYYYYYY
IM GOING CRAZY
WTF BRUH I DIDNT EXIST FOR A WHOLE ETERNITY
CryonicsMaxx if You moneyMaxx if I don't Rope or Die I will do that

• +1
yeah same bro this very hurts me much bro i wish we dont die bro i hope they create immortal pill in a couple years bro for all good people man . Fuck man

• So Sad
Lol you shoudnt worry and ill tell you why. Number 1:cryongenic freezing exists as a last resort when there are no solutions and you are old

Number 2: Withing 50 years the singularity will occur and technology will advance exponentially, this means we will reverse ageing or become cyborgs.

Number 3: God exists and I can prove it but you will have to read a wall of text and it will take 15 minutes. I can post it if you like
I dont think ill be convinced tho
Plus what if number 1 and 2 dont happen and are just fantasies?

I dont think ill be convinced tho
Plus what if number 1 and 2 dont happen and are just fantasies?
1 already has happened you can buy a membership to either cryonics or alcor and they’ll freeze you when you die.

2 will happen its just a fact with the rate technology is advancing. There’s nothing that can be done to stop it. Its just a matter of time

• +1
1 already has happened you can buy a membership to either cryonics or alcor and they’ll freeze you when you die.

2 will happen its just a fact with the rate technology is advancing. There’s nothing that can be done to stop it. Its just a matter of time
Fingers crossed bro

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
? freeze you when you die? what difference will that make will they be able to revive you in some years with new technology or what

• +1
Fingers crossed bro
Lol dont take it so seriously. Its why im happy compared to everyone else. Id also implore you to research Epicureanism, especially the concepts of Ataraxia and aponia.
? freeze you when you die? what difference will that make will they be able to revive you in some years with new technology or what
Yes exactly

• +1
HCbRNc6.jpg
s

Attachments

• 1566122840088.gif
    1566122840088.gif
    300 KB · Views: 1
  • So Sad

Cryonics institute is better. Alcor Cucks your money (200,000 Dollars) and they currently have a dodgy Track record. JFL I have a massive folder dedicated to Cryonics where I have organised a bunch of shit already JFL. Got a whole Folder on ER even got some Leaked government documents on him. Who knows if Humanity endevours and time Travel is possible(even if in parallel universes) I will Go back in time To meet The RODGE
91QTgZ7

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tsukuyomi 🌙 and UltraExtremeIntense
Cryonics institute is better. Alcor Cucks your money (200,000 Dollars) and they currently have a dodgy Track record. JFL I have a massive folder dedicated to Cryonics where I have organised a bunch of shit already JFL. Got a whole Folder on ER even got some Leaked government documents on him. Who knows if Humanity endevours and time Travel is possible(even if in parallel universes) I will Go back in time To meet The RODGE
View attachment 99475
I was already planing on going with cryonics. Although it seems a bit more complicated seeing as you need to organise your own transport.

I was already planing on going with cryonics. Although it seems a bit more complicated seeing as you need to organise your own transport.
JFL big deal. If you can avoid it would you wanna just to Voluntarily Rot in a Grave and get eaten by worms. If we All don't Get killed or Rope why not try it. JFL at us All coming Back together. We would forever be Known for meeting on an Autistic Form known as "LooksMax" as we traverse the endless cosmos together. JFL at it being "complicated" that's a MAssive Cope
1554224040148 Fianlly a Woke meme

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Zeta ascended, UltraExtremeIntense and 1 other person

Cage, but real tbh, ngl

Imagine believing we won't be able to increase the life expectancy to 200yo in about 30yo... after that, you'll just have to wait until immortality becomes a reality, either by curing age or by transferring your brain to a robot

Cage, but real tbh, ngl

Imagine believing we won't be able to increase the life expectancy to 200yo in about 30yo... after that, you'll just have to wait until immortality becomes a reality, either by curing age or by transferring your brain to a robot
Tranfering Your brain to a Robot is a MASSIVE COPE JFL YOU'LL ONLY BE A BTEC COPY. BE A PSYBORG :feelstrash: NOT A COPIED CUCK

It's better to be dead if you're not a psl8 millionaire

We should just all go ER.
On all those lucky motherfuckers.
Fuck chads
Fuck being born lucky
We should stop coping and get revenge
That is Beta Asf You do not Go ER on Chads Especially. Many Chads Are becoming Blackpilled and You may kill an Incel who has Ascended to Chad/ChadLite after many years of suffering Like us Destroying the Whole initial Purpose of going ER to destroy people who have only had joy in their lives Absent of an abundance of PAIN and SUFFERING And only blissful Ignorance and pleasure.

Number 1:cryongenic freezing exists as a last resort when there are no solutions and you are old
JFL if you are not moneymaxxing to cryogenically freeze yourself upon death.

• +1
JFL big deal. If you can avoid it would you wanna just to Voluntarily Rot in a Grave and get eaten by worms. If we All don't Get killed or Rope why not try it. JFL at us All coming Back together. We would forever be Known for meeting on an Autistic Form known as "LooksMax" as we traverse the endless cosmos together. JFL at it being "complicated" that's a MAssive Cope
View attachment 99476
I never said I planed on letting it stop me. Together we will conquer the universe my brother and transcend our mortality.

i hope theyll invent something that makes you younger too cuz it would suck if you actually got revived but at 80 y/o

• +1
Take The Existential Pill. You have already been Dead fggt for 13.7 Billion years. You already know how it is:feelsahh:
You sound very confident that a. There’s nothing after this life and b. That we, as a person, didn’t exist before birth.

You sound very confident that a. There’s nothing after this life and b. That we, as a person, didn’t exist before birth.
U think u smart u little bitch?

Life is a joke nowadays anyway, why wouldnt you want to die, NPC?

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense and Ritalincel
Just ldar for 60 years bro

• Love it
IM GONA DISAPEAR FOREVER

FOREVER FOREVER
IN60 YEARS
NO WAYNOOOOOOOOOOO
SOMEONE HELP ME
just take epitalon and red light therapy and you will be immortal

• Woah
truth is, no one knows what happens. you know this too, theres no point in pondering it.

i myself am atheist, so to me this is the one shot i get at happiness and a good life.

im assuming youre muslim, good you believe in an afterlife. pray 5 times a day and stay halal if you want to get into heaven. but asides from that live life.

live life knowing youll be ashes and dirt when youre dead, no afterlife. then you wont mind not knowing what happens after as much. you lived a fulfilling life and whatever comes next comes next.

• +1

Here's some lifefulel for athiestcels.

It's very likely according to scientists, that we'll be able to upload or consciousness into robots by 2050, and it would be publicaly avalible by 2070, or some stupid shit like that.
It's also likely we'll end up living in VR in the future, which solves aging and the need to be on earth. The question all lies in if we disover what consciousness is in time, and if it only exists because of the insane amount of computing power the brain has, or some magical force like god.
Consciousness is the only reason I'm agnostic and believe in something. If the idea of consciousness is a result of massive computing powers brains have, (Nueron to nueron, not can you find something in google) then god isn't real.

Due to accelerating change in science, some crazy shit is going to happen in most of our lifetimes. I'd like to see why you think god is real as well, I'm on the fence with the whole athiesm thing.

Here's some lifefulel for athiestcels.

It's very likely according to scientists, that we'll be able to upload or consciousness into robots by 2050, and it would be publicaly avalible by 2070, or some stupid shit like that.
It's also likely we'll end up living in VR in the future, which solves aging and the need to be on earth. The question all lies in if we disover what consciousness is in time, and if it only exists because of the insane amount of computing power the brain has, or some magical force like god.
Consciousness is the only reason I'm agnostic and believe in something. If the idea of consciousness is a result of massive computing powers brains have, (Nueron to nueron, not can you find something in google) then god isn't real.

Due to accelerating change in science, some crazy shit is going to happen in most of our lifetimes. I'd like to see why you think god is real as well, I'm on the fence with the whole athiesm thing.
why is consciousness a debated thing? isnt it a bunch of neurons firing off in the brain which cause you to perceive things?

why is consciousness a debated thing? isnt it a bunch of neurons firing off in the brain which cause you to perceive things?
We can't percieve consciousness yet, we don't know what how it's made.
Computers and human minds are different in how they process things. A computer that was made to think like a human only lasted 1 second if I remember properly. Like computers excel at retaining information, but that's not due to any nuerological process relating to humans.
The nuerons in our brains can't really be computed just yet. But if technology travels on the path it is now, It's likely possible in the near future. Or the second scenario is that we will never be able to understand what it is, it's just beyond us (Like trying to teach an ant how to do math)

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
truth is, no one knows what happens. you know this too, theres no point in pondering it.

i myself am atheist, so to me this is the one shot i get at happiness and a good life.

im assuming youre muslim, good you believe in an afterlife. pray 5 times a day and stay halal if you want to get into heaven. but asides from that live life.

live life knowing youll be ashes and dirt when youre dead, no afterlife. then you wont mind not knowing what happens after as much. you lived a fulfilling life and whatever comes next comes next.
Im an atheist bro
I used to be sikh but i stopped beleiving in god
I said the "mashallah" and "inshallah" stuff cuz thats shat muslims in my school say and it sounds funny lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy