Why are black people so obsessed with God?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken and destroyed
I’m in church right now, I go to a black church. If you’ve ever been to a black church you know they’re long as fuck. My church service is 2 hours, it’s just so funny to me that black people are so obsessed with worshipping a God who doesn’t give a rats ass about them. We can only save ourselves really.

Tagging BBCs:
@Kamui @PrinceLuenLeoncur @klip11 @Blackgymmax @dimorphism @bishōnenmaxxer @nigtard @KING REIDYZ

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klip11, sportsmogger, Psychophilly and 10 others
I’m in church right now, I go to a black church. If you’ve ever been to a black church you know they’re long as fuck. My church service is 2 hours, it’s just so funny to me that black people are so obsessed with worshipping a God who doesn’t give a rats ass about them. We can only save ourselves really.

Tagging BBCs:
@Kamui @PrinceLuenLeoncur @klip11 @Blackgymmax @dimorphism @bishōnenmaxxer @nigtard @KING REIDYZ

Tagging BBCs:
Bump

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
Apparently it got them through the hard times

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52057, hattrick, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others

Tagging BBCs:
Only old black people are still Christian from what I see usually

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, fuxkdakikez, geenk worg and 2 others
Only old black people are still Christian from what I see usually
You should see my church it’s hype af right now jfl

How do you know god doesn’t care about blacks

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 18522, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Psychophilly, Saggitarian, geenk worg and 1 other person
do they actually give money to the collection plate tho

God doesn’t care about anyone. IMG 3559

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
King reiydz isn't black he's just obsessed with us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, nigtard, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Isn’t it obvious? Just take a look at the world.

Tagging BBCs:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 55252, drimprovement, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
King reiydz isn't black he's just obsessed with us
@KING REIDYZ spreads his anus apart daily for French Tyrone road men to penetrate him whilst he recites the Quran

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 21345
Why do bad things happen disproportionately to some people compared to others?
Because of human evil (free will) and the fall from Eden which corrupted our genes

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, drimprovement, Taro and 4 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 43058, ManletBlackcel and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
Please don’t post pictures of @enchanted_elixir without his permission, it is very disrespectful!
That’s not him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058 and wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, Deleted member 33711 and wishIwasSalludon

Tagging BBCs:
Tag me in the next time you tag the bbc crew

• +1
Reactions: g0op and wishIwasSalludon
Are you the real sudanguy?
Yes I'm very active all the time. I have nothing to do and nowhere to go. I’m not mentally ready for public places right now

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and wishIwasSalludon
Yes I'm very active all the time. I have nothing to do and nowhere to go. I’m not mentally ready for public places right now
Where do you live?

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
I'm White and I love Jesus

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, datboijj, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person

Tagging BBCs:
Blacks literally worship a white looking guy(jesus) while saying they 'hate da with peopole'

The joke writes itself :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and wishIwasSalludon

Tagging BBCs:
bruh @KING REIDYZ isnt even black,and ig im not bbc crew anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, Deleted member 8365, Spiritualcell and 1 other person
Black culture in America is historically influenced by Redneck culture. And we know how much Rednecks love Jesus

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 21345 and 1 other person
Because of human evil (free will) and the fall from Eden which corrupted our genes
Wait, you think free will exists? JFL

Watch this:

Bcs of low iq

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and wishIwasSalludon
Why do bad things happen disproportionately to some people compared to others?
free will why are you blaming god on how evil the world is when its the humans fault, are you implying humans are benevolent creatures?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement, Taro, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
A black atheist is a midwit JFL you might as well rope at dis point ain't no use of your incel ass wasting space on this planet

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, PrinceLuenLeoncur, mogstars and 3 others
A black atheist is a midwit JFL you might as well rope at dis point ain't no use of your incel ass wasting space on this planet

I’m not an atheist I just think God doesn’t care about sub Tyrones

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
retard alert
The retard is you!

Using ad hominems in an argument is not effective.

It's unfortunate! I feel pity for your lowly diminutive existence.

Wait, you think free will exists? JFL

Watch this:

yes free will exists in heaven lucifer own free will and actions caused him to be what he is today,nephilims where a spawn of angels who descended from heaven and mated with humans yet this was obviously seen as taboo hence their free will

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: geenk worg and Spiritualcell
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees