Blackpill Testosterone maxxing lookism thread

EckhartTollemaxx

EckhartTollemaxx

6'3 copexerciser
Joined
Oct 8, 2019
Posts
2,968
Reputation
3,668
Time online
49d 1h 38m
Papabakvet said:
tf is wrong with coffee man
Coffee is cortisolmaxxing. It's not that bad though but shouldn't be overconsumed.
 
D

Deleted member 6873

.
Joined
May 9, 2020
Posts
14,920
Reputation
25,530
Time online
124d 14h 18m
EckhartTollemaxx said:
Coffee is cortisolmaxxing. It's not that bad though but shouldn't be overconsumed.
wtf i drank 1-2 espressos everyday for 2 weeks
 
EckhartTollemaxx

EckhartTollemaxx

6'3 copexerciser
Joined
Oct 8, 2019
Posts
2,968
Reputation
3,668
Time online
49d 1h 38m
Papabakvet said:
wtf i drank 1-2 espressos everyday for 2 weeks
Not a bad amount. 5+ coffees a day starts to be bad. Increases blood pressure, cortisol, causes stomach problems and creates energy spikes while reducing energy outside of them.
 
D

Deleted member 6873

.
Joined
May 9, 2020
Posts
14,920
Reputation
25,530
Time online
124d 14h 18m
EckhartTollemaxx said:
Not a bad amount. 5+ coffees a day starts to be bad. Increases blood pressure, cortisol, causes stomach problems and creates energy spikes while reducing energy outside of them.
Ah i see, thanks man!
i already stopped with it tbh.

tangerine maxxing is the way to go son.
 
D

Deleted member 6873

.
Joined
May 9, 2020
Posts
14,920
Reputation
25,530
Time online
124d 14h 18m
Also i'd like to add for things like sugar and alcohol

Moderation is key!
Having 1 cookie every now and than or baking a pie wont kill you, as long as you dont overdose on 1 kilo of sugar a day you'll be fine
 
Pantherus

Pantherus

“..she’s poetry in motion.”
Joined
Apr 15, 2020
Posts
1,282
Reputation
1,578
Time online
64d 15h 17m
Mr.cope @Mr.cope if I spend a lot of time in the sun and get it on my upper body is that equivalent to getting it on my nuts? or is about the location where i get the light?
 
Deleted member 6867

Deleted member 6867

James
Joined
May 9, 2020
Posts
1,053
Reputation
1,190
Time online
79d 11h 44m
Eezz

Eezz

Death standu hamuno
Joined
Apr 1, 2020
Posts
1,851
Reputation
2,133
Time online
92d 10h 19m
Avoid eating legumes ? Good night son
 
sensen

sensen

Zephir
Joined
Sep 9, 2019
Posts
2,681
Reputation
3,620
Time online
32d 8h 41m
Lifeisgood72 said:
Shit thread.

Lots of misinformation.

Saw palmetto will destroy you and supplementing Zinc is a bad idea. Also no mention of androgen receptors. Serum hormone levels mean nothing if the androgen receptors themselves are shut off.
Why is supp'ing zinc a bad idea?
 
D

Deleted member 2157

Banned
Joined
Jun 25, 2019
Posts
1,403
Reputation
1,286
Time online
29d 19h 4m
Mr.cope said:
Fapping destroys receptors keep coping
It doesn't otherwise men who have sex a lot would have destroyed receptors. That doesn't correlate with reality
 
D

Deleted member 2157

Banned
Joined
Jun 25, 2019
Posts
1,403
Reputation
1,286
Time online
29d 19h 4m
Also for palecels, light skinned europeans have naturally higher amounts of vitamin D stores than any other ethnicity and can acquire it better. Don't worry if you don't get much sun
 
D

Deleted member 2157

Banned
Joined
Jun 25, 2019
Posts
1,403
Reputation
1,286
Time online
29d 19h 4m
Mr.cope said:
Pasteurized milk
does not lower testosterone in any way

This is pretty garbage
 
D

Deleted member 2157

Banned
Joined
Jun 25, 2019
Posts
1,403
Reputation
1,286
Time online
29d 19h 4m
H @her Remove this thread from this section, full of things that make no sense at all and the guy didnt even read it
 
B

BackFromTheMogging

Knowledgable
Joined
Nov 6, 2019
Posts
685
Reputation
428
Time online
6d 9m
Mr.cope said:
Cope
9-10 inches is ideal for women
I have never seen a woman being able to fit a 7 inch dick let alone a 10 inch which doesnt even exist
 
theo2000izi

theo2000izi

Elementalist
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Posts
856
Reputation
1,146
Time online
26d 13h 34m
Mr.cope said:
Pre-puberty overmasturbation may limit the body and penile growth
F
 

Attachments

  • tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    496.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Soalian

Soalian

Zephir
Joined
Aug 16, 2019
Posts
3,239
Reputation
2,582
Time online
85d 1h 32m
Mr.cope said:
I live on the east coast of the u.s. so theres plenty of sun
I sit in the sun as long as i can
But not to the point when i get sunburned
Vitamin d supplements are fine if you don’t get sun or dont have sun in your area
You cannot get sunburned on the East Coast sun anyway
 
Soalian

Soalian

Zephir
Joined
Aug 16, 2019
Posts
3,239
Reputation
2,582
Time online
85d 1h 32m
gaymidget said:
Cope, there isnt anything you can do to increase test beside not living like a crack addict. We are just fucked for life because of our environment and that wont change. Just inject Testosterone and enjoy a life free of hormonal flactuations. I am gonna do a good experience thread once i start in January.
How do you know it will be good?
 
Soalian

Soalian

Zephir
Joined
Aug 16, 2019
Posts
3,239
Reputation
2,582
Time online
85d 1h 32m
Some people just have naturally high SHBG, so that their (high) total test levels don't mean shit in the end, since more of it is bound to the globulin glycoprotein, so it cannot be effectively used by the body
 
gaymidget

gaymidget

Professional
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
919
Reputation
1,537
Time online
23d 21h 40m
Soalian said:
How do you know it will be good?
Because there is literally no risk when taking lowish amounts of basic test.
 
Soalian

Soalian

Zephir
Joined
Aug 16, 2019
Posts
3,239
Reputation
2,582
Time online
85d 1h 32m
gaymidget said:
Because there is literally no risk when taking lowish amounts of basic test.
Yes, but you may not respond well to it? Responses are very individual
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,081
Reputation
55,773
Time online
240d 2h 21m
gaymidget said:
Because there is literally no risk when taking lowish amounts of basic test.
there is a negative around becoming infertile tbh, thoughts?
 
D

Deleted member 1849

heightmaxxer
Joined
May 25, 2019
Posts
2,153
Reputation
2,092
Time online
54d 4h 36m
EckhartTollemaxx said:
Coffee is cortisolmaxxing. It's not that bad though but shouldn't be overconsumed.
caffeine is good for androgen receptors
 
EckhartTollemaxx

EckhartTollemaxx

6'3 copexerciser
Joined
Oct 8, 2019
Posts
2,968
Reputation
3,668
Time online
49d 1h 38m
Don't Forget to mew said:
caffeine is good for androgen receptors
Yeah but the added cortisol and shitting aren't good.

In moderation it's good. A few coffees a day isn't bad. It's just a very mild stimulant.
 
TurboFixer

TurboFixer

Instructor
Joined
Sep 4, 2020
Posts
539
Reputation
521
Time online
14d 16h 7m
Mr.cope said:
In this thread I will discuss how to increase and optimize your natural testosterone production.





So the methods that I will discuss to increase masculinity are as follows:
Environment
Diet
Habits
Routine
Supplements
and Unnatural methods.


0: INTRODUCTION-
The average young 20 year old man of today possess testosterone levels of 679ng/dl, back in the 1920s the average 20 year old man, possessed testosterone levels of 911ng/dl.

Such levels back then are considered top 7-8% today which is not optimal at all.
Today gentleman, I'm going to help you and tell you how to improve your natural testosterone production.
Forget what modern, out of shape doctors say on the matter. After all, those same doctors consider 350ng/dl testosterone levels to be normal for young men of today.



1: ENVIRONMENT-
The most powerful way to increase testosterone production is with the help from the sun. Humans can only absorb vit. D and metabolise it trough direct sun exposure, all animal sources contain insignificant amounts of vit. D.
The average adult male needs about 20 000UI of vit. D daily in order to function optimally and to be free out of any disease.
Your body requires vit. D in order to produce testosterone.



In the male physiology, muscular development is linked to the production of the male hormone, testosterone.
The old Greek practice of exercising nude on a warm sandy beach was used to develop a healthy muscular body. When sunlight falls on any part of the male body, testosterone production increases substantially, but when it strikes the male genitals directly, secretion of the hormone is greatest.



Sunlight exposure has a dramatic impact on testosterone production in males, as plasma testosterone levels decline from November through April, and then rise steadily increase through the spring and summer until they peak in October. This directly impacts reproductive rates, and accordingly, the month of June has the highest rate of conception. Those living in lower latitudes with generally lower precipitation rates have a year-round advantage in testosterone levels and the corresponding increase in sperm production. Indeed, the Caucasian movement from Europe into lower latitudes was followed by higher birth rates, which were partly due to the sunlight-induced testosterone levels. A study at Boston State Hospital proved that ultraviolet light increases the level of testosterone by 120% when the chest or back is exposed to sunlight. The hormone, however, increases by a whopping 200% when genital skin is exposed to the sun. Regular sunbathing increases the strength and size of all muscle groups in the male physique. The combination of sun and exercise is, therefore, ideal to develop a strong and healthy body with optimal reproductive abilities. There are more than 40 million men in the U.S. suffering from low levels of testosterone. But the vast majority of them don’t even know it.
As the tremendous popularity of Viagra suggests, many of these men are experiencing symptoms of male sexual dysfunction. Others find themselves fighting more subtle battles against obesity, fatigue, depression and insomnia-common symptoms of low testosterone that most doctors overlook or attribute to the natural process of aging or stress. Testosterone levels reach a peak during a man’s early twenties. Aging and lifestyle factors such as stress, improper diet, physical inactivity, smoking, drinking and the use of prescription medications can significantly reduce these levels.Standard laboratory tests have failed to pinpoint the problem. While medical science has determined that while a man’s total (protein-bound) testosterone levels remain relatively stable over time, his bio-available (free) levels gradually decline at an alarming rate of 2% each year beginning at age thirty. This means that a man in his sixties is functioning with only about 40% of the testosterone he had in his twenties. However, when standard laboratory tests are performed, most men typically have only their total levels of testosterone evaluated. Their more important bio-available levels go unchecked. To make matters worse, most physicians require a diagnosis of hypogonadism (a medical term used to classify total testosterone levels that fall below a specified laboratory limit) prior to prescribing any testosterone replacement medication. As a result, millions of American men who are suffering from symptoms of low testosterone are walking around undiagnosed and untreated.




2: DIET-
Zinc is needed for testosterone production too. Zinc deficiency causes low testosterone, infants who were deficient in zinc developed hypogonadism later in life.
How to increase Zinc:
Synthetic zinc cannot be absorbed by the body and it's a waste of money. One can increase their zinc levels only by correcting their lifestyle habits and eating foods rich in zinc.
Oysters contain more zinc per serving than any other food.
Red meat
Shellfish
Mushrooms.

Avoid eating legumes, they inhibit the absorbtion of zinc in the blood.

Magnesium is also needed for testosterone production. Again taking magnisium supplements in a form of pills, etc are useless. (I've tried them all in the last 5 years, they don't work)
How to increase Magnesium:
Eat Spinach.

Leafy greens in general

Avocados
Pumkin seeds.

And finally your body needs cholesterol to produce testosterone. There's a big misconception that cholesterol is bad for you, but it depends on the type of cholesterol.
Another reason for the decline in testosterone levels in men of today is unadequate intake of the right cholesterol foods.
How to increase HDL cholesterol-
Healthy Fats:
Raw, free range whole eggs
Mackerel
Salmon
Extra virgin olive oil (2-3 table spoons daily)
Coconut oil (1 table spoon daily)
.


On a side note, back in the silver era of bodybuilding 50s-60s, Vince Gironda a pioneer of bodybuilding was proponent of the "36 eggs a day" diet. He claimed that eating 3 dozen eggs daily is the equivalent of dianabol cycle.

Video on the topic here:
Vince Gironda:



Keep in mind those silver era bodybuilders were natural, they for sure knew a thing or even more about increasing testosterone and muscle potential.


3: HABITS-
Here I will list shortly all the foods, beverages and habits that lower testosterone (without detailed explanation, because I already gave it out in previous posts, in short so the shortattentionspancels would understand):
Chickpeas
Peanut butter
Margarine
Food from plastic box, container
Soy
Ketchup
Sugar
Pasteurized milk
Cheap yogurt
Burgers
Frankfurters
Canned foods
Heavily processed foods
Flaxseeds
Vegetable oils

Beer (beer contains phytoestrogens)
Any type of alcohol (as many of you may already know, in my thread "Natural human diet and Root cause of disease" I've pointed out how anytime you indulge in high amounts of alcohol, your testicular function and with that testosterone production is supressed for the next 48 hours.) It takes a long time for the liver to brake down alcohol and detoxify the blood efficiently. That's why chronic drinkers are usually the same guys: Balding, high body fat %, etc.
Soda
Fruit juice from the supermarket
Coffee

Any type of pharmaceutical drugs (Yes, popping xanax like candy in fact suppresses testosterone production).

Smoking
Smoking marijuana
Taking drugs
Shrooms,
and
Finasteride:
Finasteride destroys 5-alpha reductase genes in the liver, muscles and testicles for zeroing sex drive, soft erection and muscle twitches, low ejaculation volume and semen production disorders.
Many guys over the world report lowered sex drive, erection power, seminal volume and Testosterone levels after taking Finasteride for just under 60 days.
Note: It may take up to 3 years before experiencing the first negative side effects of the devastating castrating effects of Finasteride!
It has been also reported that it may stimulate breast tissue in men, or at least change the fat distribution around the chest, but it always drops down testosterone by at least 30% in the long term usage.
Note: Finasteride causes such negative side effects long term because it decreases the testicular function, this lowering total testosterone, DHT and free testosterone levels.

Do not take Finasteride under any circumstances if you don't want your testicles to shrink. After that is very hard for your brain to signal the pituitary gland to balance your LH (luteinizing hormone) and FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) ratios in order to bring back your testicular function to it's genetic blueprint.


Saw Palmeetto successfully prevents the DHT attack on the prostate and hair follicles, for hair restoration(sneak peek from my hairmaxing megathread coming this december).
If you want to save your hair as long as possible take saw palmeetto for at least 90 days/daily.


3.1:The power of Semen-
Semen contains human growth hormone, Insulin-like growth factor-I, alpha2-macroglobulin, testosterone, and other therapeutic and pharmaceutical proteins.
Pre-puberty overmasturbation may limit the body and penile growth. Vasectomy can significantly drop hGH and testosterone at about 30-60% and 25-53%, respectively, in seminal plasma.

The dangers of over-masturbation/over-ejaculation:
One of the primary reasons why men of today suffer from low testosterone levels is over-masturbation/over-ejaculation. Watching excessive pornography and pornography in general is the number 1 leading cause of masculinity in crysis of today.

Pornhub has been exposed as "trafficinghub" this year:

Chronic over-masturbation causes the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis in the neuroplastic state to chronically, excessively convert dopamine into norepinephrine for sympathetic nervous Fight and Flight responses to stimulation, and the resulted norepinephrine induces inflammatory hormone prostaglandin E2 for hyper-sensitization of your penis and prostate, leading to precum leakage and body pain. It also constricts your arteries for testicular castration.

Over-masturbation/over-ejaculation causes:
Pre-mature ejaculation
Soft erections
Erectile disfunction
High penile angle (downward crooked penis)
Temporal decrease in penile size by 1-2cm in lenght and 0.5-1cm in girth (over-masturbation/over-ejaculation induced penile shrincage)
Pre-cum leakage
Watery cum
Low ejaculation volume
Blurry vision
Anxiety (one of the major symptoms)
Testicular pain
Lower back pain (rare)
Shrinks the hair follicles
Dark circles (dark eye circles are a result of hyperactive tyrosinase for skin pigmentation around the eyes, in conjunction with arterial and venous constriction. Tyrosinase tunes L-Tyrosine and L-Dopa into melanin, a class of compounds responsible for skin pigmentation, instead of dopamine to drive the hypothalamus-pituitary-testicular axis. Damaged arteries and veins around the eye circles trap the melanin for semi-permanent skin darkness.

Some of the benefits of semen retention that I've experienced so far:
Increased strenght
Improved sperm quallity
More energy and focus
Less anxiety and more decisive
Increased confidence and self control
Stronger memory
Increased sexual stamina
Cures premature ejaculation.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11760788/

4: ROUTINE-
Adequate exercise helps keep men feeling and looking fit by naturally stimulating testosterone release, and by preventing its breakdown. The duration, intensity and frequency of exercise all determine a man’s levels of testosterone. Be aware that testosterone levels increase most with short, periodic, more intense activity. They decrease with prolonged, frequent activity. Studies show testosterone levels increase with 45 to 60 minutes of exercise. After this time, however, testosterone levels begin to decline. Healthy levels of testosterone are necessary for muscle growth and repair. Since frequent, extended training doesn’t allow sufficient time for testosterone levels to recover, symptoms of over-training may develop. These symptoms include muscle soreness, diminished performance, fatigue, immune suppression and poor mood. Guidelines for Increasing Muscle and Maximizing the Effects of Exercise on Testosterone: Focus on low-volume, high-intensity strength training. Limit your exercise sessions to 60 minutes or less.Exercise at high-intensity, no more than 2 or 3 times weekly. Do all aerobic exercise (except for warm-ups and cool-downs) on separate days (or at least at separate times during the day) from strength training. For optimum fitness, change your exercise regimen every eight to twelve weeks.
Workout no more than 3 times weekly, as a natural you need recovery. Focus on progressive overload.
Lifting heavy weights for short repetitions (6 reps) increases testosterone production the most.

Go to bed early, no later than 22:00pm. When you go to bed after 23:00pm your body produces insignificant levels of the powerful hormone melatonin, which is involved in regulating sleep/wake cycles, cardiac rhythm, digestion, metabolism and cell recovery, also increases testosterone production. Your pituitary gland requires melatonin to function properly, by functioning correctly, FSH in the blood increases, which as a result stimulates the testicles thus way testosterone production increases.
It's not about injecting or taking testosterone boosters, but understanding the body mechanisms and optimizing the internal organ and gland function.

Practise the superman pose daily, by inhaling your lungs with oxygen to maximum capacity. It has been proven that standing tall, straight and brave increases testosterone levels.
The best example, 18 year old Steve Reeves:



And lastly don't let yourself down. You may want to limit cortisol release as much as possible.

5: SUPPLEMENTS-
There are few supplements which increase testosterone production and they are as follows:
Ashwagandha- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6438434/
Ashwagandha has been shown to increase testosterone levels by 15% in healthy young men, which is substantional amount.
Boron:
Boron has been shown to increase free bioavalible testosterone in the blood
DIM:
DIM is the one of only two natural supplements without negative side effects which actively battles estrogen by detoxifying it and eliminating it not just from the blood, but from the liver.
Chrysin:
Chrysin is the modern best mega supplement for testosterone increase and estrogen control, it has the similar effects of DIM in handling estrogen, however Chrysin also is very anabolic and has been reported to increase total testosterone by whooping 30%. It's not like tribulus terrestris, tribulus doesn't work at all.
After taking Chrysin my pumps became stronger, fuller and I dropped 2-3% bodyfat instantly in 5 weeks. My strenght increased and I went from 1139ng/dl before sunbathing and taking chrysin back in early July, to 1326ng/dl naturally. Some of you may already saw my July test, I would post December update soon, altought Testosterone peaks in October.
Me, during my vacation this September:





Those four are the only ones that actually work.


6: STEROIDS-




Final notes:
During the winter months, alternatively you can use UVB lamp to maintain your vit. D levels.


*All the images used in this thread were picked specifically to increase the fellow readers testosterone levels*

Best regards,

Vorman.
"Thank you for reading"- *a guy with 1200+ng/dl natural testosterone levels after sun bathing

I am curious about the 22:00- 23:00 bedtime part of your post.

My assumption is that is just the time when its dark out - wouldn't this number change during the winter and summer months? Also time zones are different across regions. What is bright and 9:00 for me could be dark for you. I recognize the importance of getting sufficient sleep but I feel like *when* you sleep should be more about light outside rather than time
 
Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Joined
May 12, 2020
Posts
12,856
Reputation
18,994
Time online
117d 5h 29m
Vorman is the best poster on Lookism or any Looks Theory forum for that matter.

Lookism in general has better posters, but more shitposting
 
elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Zephir
Joined
Jan 6, 2019
Posts
4,958
Reputation
6,105
Time online
94d 20h 32m
MakinItHappen said:
Vorman is the best poster on Lookism or any Looks Theory forum for that matter.

Lookism in general has better posters, but more shitposting
you srs? I went to lookism after not postin there for a few years and found that it had become even worse than this place, the golden years are definitely gone.
 
Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Joined
May 12, 2020
Posts
12,856
Reputation
18,994
Time online
117d 5h 29m
elfmaxx said:
you srs? I went to lookism after not postin there for a few years and found that it had become even worse than this place, the golden years are definitely gone.

The posters are better, but the content they're providing is shit atm.

This forum is focused on good content, but the general user is a lost little young zoomer that acts like a tik-tok girl in a boys body and needs a punch in the face from dadda.

All the good stuff on Lookism is in the "legit threads" section.
 
to_stop_da_cope

to_stop_da_cope

u u u u u u u u u dead u u u u u u u u u u u u
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Posts
7,747
Reputation
8,739
Time online
59d 9h 28m
MakinItHappen said:
The posters are better, but the content they're providing is shit atm.

This forum is focused on good content, but the general user is a lost little young zoomer that acts like a tik-tok girl in a boys body and needs a punch in the face from dadda.

All the good stuff on Lookism is in the "legit threads" section.
bro dont even try its over for your narrow bigonial width
prolly lowest t user here
 
to_stop_da_cope

to_stop_da_cope

u u u u u u u u u dead u u u u u u u u u u u u
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Posts
7,747
Reputation
8,739
Time online
59d 9h 28m
elfmaxx said:
looks like shit unfrauded and shit sideprofile
theres a reason he was virgin until thailand emigration jfl
 
Soalian

Soalian

Zephir
Joined
Aug 16, 2019
Posts
3,239
Reputation
2,582
Time online
85d 1h 32m
to_stop_da_cope said:
looks like shit unfrauded and shit sideprofile
theres a reason he was virgin until thailand emigration jfl
SEAmaxxing is becoming a meme tbh
 
Soalian

Soalian

Zephir
Joined
Aug 16, 2019
Posts
3,239
Reputation
2,582
Time online
85d 1h 32m
Learn to manipulate Androgen receptor sensitivity and upregulation, as well as SHBG levels, so that you can optimize Free test levels, as well as DHT, without keeping your e2 too low
 
Soalian

Soalian

Zephir
Joined
Aug 16, 2019
Posts
3,239
Reputation
2,582
Time online
85d 1h 32m
Smash a red light LED lamp straight to your balls for 10 minutes twice a day for more Test also
 
S

Sinjiyam

Adept
Joined
May 22, 2020
Posts
129
Reputation
162
Time online
13d 1h 22m
Mr.cope said:
In this thread I will discuss how to increase and optimize your natural testosterone production.





So the methods that I will discuss to increase masculinity are as follows:
Environment
Diet
Habits
Routine
Supplements
and Unnatural methods.


0: INTRODUCTION-
The average young 20 year old man of today possess testosterone levels of 679ng/dl, back in the 1920s the average 20 year old man, possessed testosterone levels of 911ng/dl.

Such levels back then are considered top 7-8% today which is not optimal at all.
Today gentleman, I'm going to help you and tell you how to improve your natural testosterone production.
Forget what modern, out of shape doctors say on the matter. After all, those same doctors consider 350ng/dl testosterone levels to be normal for young men of today.



1: ENVIRONMENT-
The most powerful way to increase testosterone production is with the help from the sun. Humans can only absorb vit. D and metabolise it trough direct sun exposure, all animal sources contain insignificant amounts of vit. D.
The average adult male needs about 20 000UI of vit. D daily in order to function optimally and to be free out of any disease.
Your body requires vit. D in order to produce testosterone.



In the male physiology, muscular development is linked to the production of the male hormone, testosterone.
The old Greek practice of exercising nude on a warm sandy beach was used to develop a healthy muscular body. When sunlight falls on any part of the male body, testosterone production increases substantially, but when it strikes the male genitals directly, secretion of the hormone is greatest.



Sunlight exposure has a dramatic impact on testosterone production in males, as plasma testosterone levels decline from November through April, and then rise steadily increase through the spring and summer until they peak in October. This directly impacts reproductive rates, and accordingly, the month of June has the highest rate of conception. Those living in lower latitudes with generally lower precipitation rates have a year-round advantage in testosterone levels and the corresponding increase in sperm production. Indeed, the Caucasian movement from Europe into lower latitudes was followed by higher birth rates, which were partly due to the sunlight-induced testosterone levels. A study at Boston State Hospital proved that ultraviolet light increases the level of testosterone by 120% when the chest or back is exposed to sunlight. The hormone, however, increases by a whopping 200% when genital skin is exposed to the sun. Regular sunbathing increases the strength and size of all muscle groups in the male physique. The combination of sun and exercise is, therefore, ideal to develop a strong and healthy body with optimal reproductive abilities. There are more than 40 million men in the U.S. suffering from low levels of testosterone. But the vast majority of them don’t even know it.
As the tremendous popularity of Viagra suggests, many of these men are experiencing symptoms of male sexual dysfunction. Others find themselves fighting more subtle battles against obesity, fatigue, depression and insomnia-common symptoms of low testosterone that most doctors overlook or attribute to the natural process of aging or stress. Testosterone levels reach a peak during a man’s early twenties. Aging and lifestyle factors such as stress, improper diet, physical inactivity, smoking, drinking and the use of prescription medications can significantly reduce these levels.Standard laboratory tests have failed to pinpoint the problem. While medical science has determined that while a man’s total (protein-bound) testosterone levels remain relatively stable over time, his bio-available (free) levels gradually decline at an alarming rate of 2% each year beginning at age thirty. This means that a man in his sixties is functioning with only about 40% of the testosterone he had in his twenties. However, when standard laboratory tests are performed, most men typically have only their total levels of testosterone evaluated. Their more important bio-available levels go unchecked. To make matters worse, most physicians require a diagnosis of hypogonadism (a medical term used to classify total testosterone levels that fall below a specified laboratory limit) prior to prescribing any testosterone replacement medication. As a result, millions of American men who are suffering from symptoms of low testosterone are walking around undiagnosed and untreated.




2: DIET-
Zinc is needed for testosterone production too. Zinc deficiency causes low testosterone, infants who were deficient in zinc developed hypogonadism later in life.
How to increase Zinc:
Synthetic zinc cannot be absorbed by the body and it's a waste of money. One can increase their zinc levels only by correcting their lifestyle habits and eating foods rich in zinc.
Oysters contain more zinc per serving than any other food.
Red meat
Shellfish
Mushrooms.

Avoid eating legumes, they inhibit the absorbtion of zinc in the blood.

Magnesium is also needed for testosterone production. Again taking magnisium supplements in a form of pills, etc are useless. (I've tried them all in the last 5 years, they don't work)
How to increase Magnesium:
Eat Spinach.

Leafy greens in general

Avocados
Pumkin seeds.

And finally your body needs cholesterol to produce testosterone. There's a big misconception that cholesterol is bad for you, but it depends on the type of cholesterol.
Another reason for the decline in testosterone levels in men of today is unadequate intake of the right cholesterol foods.
How to increase HDL cholesterol-
Healthy Fats:
Raw, free range whole eggs
Mackerel
Salmon
Extra virgin olive oil (2-3 table spoons daily)
Coconut oil (1 table spoon daily)
.


On a side note, back in the silver era of bodybuilding 50s-60s, Vince Gironda a pioneer of bodybuilding was proponent of the "36 eggs a day" diet. He claimed that eating 3 dozen eggs daily is the equivalent of dianabol cycle.

Video on the topic here:
Vince Gironda:



Keep in mind those silver era bodybuilders were natural, they for sure knew a thing or even more about increasing testosterone and muscle potential.


3: HABITS-
Here I will list shortly all the foods, beverages and habits that lower testosterone (without detailed explanation, because I already gave it out in previous posts, in short so the shortattentionspancels would understand):
Chickpeas
Peanut butter
Margarine
Food from plastic box, container
Soy
Ketchup
Sugar
Pasteurized milk
Cheap yogurt
Burgers
Frankfurters
Canned foods
Heavily processed foods
Flaxseeds
Vegetable oils

Beer (beer contains phytoestrogens)
Any type of alcohol (as many of you may already know, in my thread "Natural human diet and Root cause of disease" I've pointed out how anytime you indulge in high amounts of alcohol, your testicular function and with that testosterone production is supressed for the next 48 hours.) It takes a long time for the liver to brake down alcohol and detoxify the blood efficiently. That's why chronic drinkers are usually the same guys: Balding, high body fat %, etc.
Soda
Fruit juice from the supermarket
Coffee

Any type of pharmaceutical drugs (Yes, popping xanax like candy in fact suppresses testosterone production).

Smoking
Smoking marijuana
Taking drugs
Shrooms,
and
Finasteride:
Finasteride destroys 5-alpha reductase genes in the liver, muscles and testicles for zeroing sex drive, soft erection and muscle twitches, low ejaculation volume and semen production disorders.
Many guys over the world report lowered sex drive, erection power, seminal volume and Testosterone levels after taking Finasteride for just under 60 days.
Note: It may take up to 3 years before experiencing the first negative side effects of the devastating castrating effects of Finasteride!
It has been also reported that it may stimulate breast tissue in men, or at least change the fat distribution around the chest, but it always drops down testosterone by at least 30% in the long term usage.
Note: Finasteride causes such negative side effects long term because it decreases the testicular function, this lowering total testosterone, DHT and free testosterone levels.

Do not take Finasteride under any circumstances if you don't want your testicles to shrink. After that is very hard for your brain to signal the pituitary gland to balance your LH (luteinizing hormone) and FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) ratios in order to bring back your testicular function to it's genetic blueprint.


Saw Palmeetto successfully prevents the DHT attack on the prostate and hair follicles, for hair restoration(sneak peek from my hairmaxing megathread coming this december).
If you want to save your hair as long as possible take saw palmeetto for at least 90 days/daily.


3.1:The power of Semen-
Semen contains human growth hormone, Insulin-like growth factor-I, alpha2-macroglobulin, testosterone, and other therapeutic and pharmaceutical proteins.
Pre-puberty overmasturbation may limit the body and penile growth. Vasectomy can significantly drop hGH and testosterone at about 30-60% and 25-53%, respectively, in seminal plasma.

The dangers of over-masturbation/over-ejaculation:
One of the primary reasons why men of today suffer from low testosterone levels is over-masturbation/over-ejaculation. Watching excessive pornography and pornography in general is the number 1 leading cause of masculinity in crysis of today.

Pornhub has been exposed as "trafficinghub" this year:

Chronic over-masturbation causes the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis in the neuroplastic state to chronically, excessively convert dopamine into norepinephrine for sympathetic nervous Fight and Flight responses to stimulation, and the resulted norepinephrine induces inflammatory hormone prostaglandin E2 for hyper-sensitization of your penis and prostate, leading to precum leakage and body pain. It also constricts your arteries for testicular castration.

Over-masturbation/over-ejaculation causes:
Pre-mature ejaculation
Soft erections
Erectile disfunction
High penile angle (downward crooked penis)
Temporal decrease in penile size by 1-2cm in lenght and 0.5-1cm in girth (over-masturbation/over-ejaculation induced penile shrincage)
Pre-cum leakage
Watery cum
Low ejaculation volume
Blurry vision
Anxiety (one of the major symptoms)
Testicular pain
Lower back pain (rare)
Shrinks the hair follicles
Dark circles (dark eye circles are a result of hyperactive tyrosinase for skin pigmentation around the eyes, in conjunction with arterial and venous constriction. Tyrosinase tunes L-Tyrosine and L-Dopa into melanin, a class of compounds responsible for skin pigmentation, instead of dopamine to drive the hypothalamus-pituitary-testicular axis. Damaged arteries and veins around the eye circles trap the melanin for semi-permanent skin darkness.

Some of the benefits of semen retention that I've experienced so far:
Increased strenght
Improved sperm quallity
More energy and focus
Less anxiety and more decisive
Increased confidence and self control
Stronger memory
Increased sexual stamina
Cures premature ejaculation.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11760788/

4: ROUTINE-
Adequate exercise helps keep men feeling and looking fit by naturally stimulating testosterone release, and by preventing its breakdown. The duration, intensity and frequency of exercise all determine a man’s levels of testosterone. Be aware that testosterone levels increase most with short, periodic, more intense activity. They decrease with prolonged, frequent activity. Studies show testosterone levels increase with 45 to 60 minutes of exercise. After this time, however, testosterone levels begin to decline. Healthy levels of testosterone are necessary for muscle growth and repair. Since frequent, extended training doesn’t allow sufficient time for testosterone levels to recover, symptoms of over-training may develop. These symptoms include muscle soreness, diminished performance, fatigue, immune suppression and poor mood. Guidelines for Increasing Muscle and Maximizing the Effects of Exercise on Testosterone: Focus on low-volume, high-intensity strength training. Limit your exercise sessions to 60 minutes or less.Exercise at high-intensity, no more than 2 or 3 times weekly. Do all aerobic exercise (except for warm-ups and cool-downs) on separate days (or at least at separate times during the day) from strength training. For optimum fitness, change your exercise regimen every eight to twelve weeks.
Workout no more than 3 times weekly, as a natural you need recovery. Focus on progressive overload.
Lifting heavy weights for short repetitions (6 reps) increases testosterone production the most.

Go to bed early, no later than 22:00pm. When you go to bed after 23:00pm your body produces insignificant levels of the powerful hormone melatonin, which is involved in regulating sleep/wake cycles, cardiac rhythm, digestion, metabolism and cell recovery, also increases testosterone production. Your pituitary gland requires melatonin to function properly, by functioning correctly, FSH in the blood increases, which as a result stimulates the testicles thus way testosterone production increases.
It's not about injecting or taking testosterone boosters, but understanding the body mechanisms and optimizing the internal organ and gland function.

Practise the superman pose daily, by inhaling your lungs with oxygen to maximum capacity. It has been proven that standing tall, straight and brave increases testosterone levels.
The best example, 18 year old Steve Reeves:



And lastly don't let yourself down. You may want to limit cortisol release as much as possible.

5: SUPPLEMENTS-
There are few supplements which increase testosterone production and they are as follows:
Ashwagandha- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6438434/
Ashwagandha has been shown to increase testosterone levels by 15% in healthy young men, which is substantional amount.
Boron:
Boron has been shown to increase free bioavalible testosterone in the blood
DIM:
DIM is the one of only two natural supplements without negative side effects which actively battles estrogen by detoxifying it and eliminating it not just from the blood, but from the liver.
Chrysin:
Chrysin is the modern best mega supplement for testosterone increase and estrogen control, it has the similar effects of DIM in handling estrogen, however Chrysin also is very anabolic and has been reported to increase total testosterone by whooping 30%. It's not like tribulus terrestris, tribulus doesn't work at all.
After taking Chrysin my pumps became stronger, fuller and I dropped 2-3% bodyfat instantly in 5 weeks. My strenght increased and I went from 1139ng/dl before sunbathing and taking chrysin back in early July, to 1326ng/dl naturally. Some of you may already saw my July test, I would post December update soon, altought Testosterone peaks in October.
Me, during my vacation this September:





Those four are the only ones that actually work.


6: STEROIDS-




Final notes:
During the winter months, alternatively you can use UVB lamp to maintain your vit. D levels.


*All the images used in this thread were picked specifically to increase the fellow readers testosterone levels*

Best regards,

Vorman.
"Thank you for reading"- *a guy with 1200+ng/dl natural testosterone levels after sun bathing
Would drinking kombucha be harmful then?
 
MyFUTUREisBLEAK

MyFUTUREisBLEAK

Adept
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Posts
125
Reputation
147
Time online
2d 13h 20m
If you are facially deformed you should semen retention until surgery
 
D

Deleted member 2157

Banned
Joined
Jun 25, 2019
Posts
1,403
Reputation
1,286
Time online
29d 19h 4m
to_stop_da_cope said:
bro dont even try its over for your narrow bigonial width
prolly lowest t user here
Bigonial width doesn't matter much.
 
A

athnico

manlet
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Posts
207
Reputation
118
Time online
14d 14h 51m
peanut butter lowers t??? what the fuck
that is bullshit
Mr.cope @Mr.cope
explain
 
M

MentalistKebab

Zephir
Joined
Apr 22, 2020
Posts
4,651
Reputation
7,893
Time online
93d 3h 28m
Great thread OP, but you forget this one :
 
Deleted member 6400

Deleted member 6400

Banned
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Posts
10,762
Reputation
18,266
Time online
128d 22h 48m
Blackmannnns

Blackmannnns

人生がゲームのようであることに気づくことは決してありません
Joined
Apr 2, 2020
Posts
10,050
Reputation
15,057
Time online
191d 56m
JFL at the people saying to inject

We all jews have fucked with all known drugs
 
EternalLearner

EternalLearner

Kortajarena lurking
Joined
Jul 29, 2019
Posts
4,815
Reputation
6,688
Time online
91d 1h 23m
BackFromTheMogging said:
I have never seen a woman being able to fit a 7 inch dick let alone a 10 inch which doesnt even exist
Dick size has become a meme. Most porn actors are between 6 and 8 inches, 8 being rare
 
reptiles

reptiles

I share knowledge freely.
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
26,657
Reputation
22,578
Time online
273d 21h 24m
Lifeisgood72 said:
This wordpress site outlines everything far better, it was made by CDNuts




Bro could you try and work on a dick maxing guide or a IQ maxing guide ? just chemically
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • COPEandKMS
Top