Rate this thread by @averagejoe

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
i googled cris nastase and i found this thread

"this is sad as fuck, but it’s reality and you need to be aware of it.
Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying that you can’t get laid because of it, but your chances of getting a high class girl PSL 6.5+ it’s gonna be pretty much impossible.
OGjqEBVl

The experiment was made in Copenhagen, Denmark.
This is the SMV of a PSL 7 ethnic.

This is the only “legit match”

The account was up for 4 hours with TINDER GOLD and new account boost.

3c7Zin5l

And now, this is the SMV of a white guy in the same city during the same time frame

Now let all the curry cope begin."

@averagejoe is t his a legit experiment or just cope

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 8019, WadlowMaxxing and 9 others
@looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
damn blue alien pussy is tyte as fuk tho

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and goat2x
reminder this is actually crisick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Shrek2OnDvD and 15 others
Seems far fetched, he isn't going to get every match, but to say he'd fail on Tinder is far from the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, johncruz12345, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
Seems far fetched, he isn't going to get every match, but to say he'd fail on Tinder is far from the truth.
@streege on suicide watch

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 6191
Try it yourself in big western cities

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234 and goat2x
over for tyrones
:feelsbadman:
Im not the black guy btw
49D795C1 858F 4879 AD16 8DCF2CFF0B1A

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 9344 and 9 others
@streege on suicide watch
He doesn't do good with the beard i tried. But clean shaven does wonder. Tried both. Water is wet i guess for you.
The beard is a failo for his pheno, that's why, and tinder is only about one frozen pic, so you gotta give good impression.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, turkproducer, WadlowMaxxing and 7 others
He doesn't do good with the beard i tried. But clean shaven does wonder. Tried both. Water is wet i guess for you.
The beard is a failo for his pheno, that's why, and tinder is only about one frozen pic, so you gotta give good impression.
This.
Depending on your phenotype a beard can make you look low class or high class.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 3043 and goat2x
Try it yourself in big western cities
JUST name Salludon Salludon on Tinder

Other threads ab his tinder;
looksmax.me/threads/salludon-tinder-experiment.216912/

however there are these ones w/:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Copeful and goat2x
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 6191 and goat2x
JUST name Salludon Salludon on Tinder

Other threads ab his tinder;
looksmax.me/threads/salludon-tinder-experiment.216912/

however there are these ones w/:
My point still stands.
Look at the quality of those girls he matched with.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
Chadrone. The girl was black tho. Just thought it was funny.
What's the difference with a tyrone?
"not rn", insane thot mentality. So now she wants to try another dick's coloring, as if it was a different ice cream flavor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Looks234
My point still stands.
Look at the quality of those girls he matched with.
muh muh they're not all stacies so therefore he is subhuman?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Copeful and goat2x
muh muh they're not all stacies so therefore he is subhuman?
Did you read the original post?
go back to the top of the page, read it again, and come back and reply

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
What's the difference with a tyrone?
"not rn", insane thot mentality. So now she wants to try another dick's coloring, as if it was a different ice cream flavor.
Guess it’s the same thing. And yeah

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and goat2x
3623A9BE EA36 4BF9 A66E 8CC01037AD86 FBD61B7B 73CC 459A A5C2 D5C23C418CF8

MY COUSIN MOGS THIS ABUSED DOG

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Those Tinder results can’t be true

• +1
no one said that he is subhuman dude
Did you read the original post?
go back to the top of the page, read it again, and come back and reply
low smv w/ 5 matches is considered bad tbh, but my mistake.
regardless it seems like an outlier/location thing, he would do well in other places without austistic beard

• +1
The beard is a subjective touch
In Pakistan it might hailo him but in the western world it’s terrorist pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10408, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 2214 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Looks234
regardless it seems like an outlier/location thing, he would do well in other places without austistic beard
its exaggarated but you refuse to beleive this while you beleive in other ethnic copers random thread kinda shows you that you are a bit of a hypocrite

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10408, Copemaxxing and Looks234
"just not my type" = i'm not yet that totally liberal to try every ice cream flavors.
Tbh i don't know why i even want to looksmax if it's to please such girls, won't happen and cucked mentality.
It's over.
Cope you have good coloring

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 3043
The beard is a subjective touch
In Pakistan it might hailo him but in the western world it’s terrorist pheno
Yes i'm the first to admit that beauty standards ARE really different from places to places, and when i say different, i mean the JBW is a huge cope in most places, and everything else related to PSL. PSL is really a westernized rating scale. That has already flaws.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 9344 and SubhumanCurrycel
He could probably get more matches if the account sat for a whole day. But that was not the point of the thread. The point is that depending on your phenotype you have access to a certain type of girls. His pheno + beard doesn’t get him good looking girls. Clean shaven might be another story.

Are there even any stacy on tinder to begin with??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 3043 and 4 others
Yes i'm the first to admit that beauty standards ARE really different from places to places, and when i say different, i mean the JBW is a huge cope in most places, and everything else related to PSL. PSL is really a westernized rating scale. That has already flaws.
"JBW" is literally only available in asia
now if we talk about advantage its like 70% of the world

• +1
He could probably get more matches if the account sat for a whole day. But that was not the point of the thread. The point is that depending on your phenotype you have access to a certain type of girls. His pheno + beard doesn’t get him good looking girls. Clean shaven might be another story.

AFB93EAC BC7A 4C5E 8F82 0ADA9FBD7AF8 8B8496E0 A401 49B6 9FB9 D8E231BC7F6C

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and goat2x
its exaggarated but you refuse to beleive this while you beleive in other ethnic copers random thread kinda shows you that you are a bit of a hypocrite
wait what dont i believe ? that white chad gets more? im dedsrs ifwhat i said befroe wasnt the point?
im sure ur right in denmark ab high class white girls not interested in him w/ the pictures provided [not saying that muh muh u nitpicked, you didn't you used a 'good' pic] how did the white chad thats quoted show? I don't see a pic.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
wait what dont i believe ? that white chad gets more? im dedsrs ifwhat i said befroe wasnt the point?

im sure ur right in denmark ab high class white girls not interested in him w/ the pictures provided [not saying that muh muh u nitpicked, you didn't you used a 'good' pic] how did the white chad thats quoted show? I don't see a pic.
the thread

• +1
JFL if you think other cuckmaxxed larping .me soyboys would stood a chance next to him irl
his pics arent even frauded tbh insane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and goat2x
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8019, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
If by asia you mean chink world, then yeah. But that's about it, and i don't see any proud in this, ngl.
LOL,whats your definiton of "proud" you just sound butthurt ngl
i dont like noodle women nor my coloring would stand up to their standards but white is literally the only race that can get laid like that
like i said jbw is cope for the most part white advantage (small or huge depends on the location) is very real

• +1
Turned me on.

• JFL
  • Love it