What's my MBTI Type?

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
What do you think my type is?

Had a short little exchange on another thread but nothing really came of it.
being introverted is always a failo, chad is out there partying and making connections, not postmaxxing
Which one do you think I am from just an initial impression?
Nigga this is a first time i notice you, idk if i ever replied to any of ur posts ion have any ideea what mbti u r
Never mind then.
:cry:

@vaninskybird Why the sad face? It's nothing personal I just don't want to waste either of our time, because if you can't help me then what would even be the point really?

Ngl, yes I only did just bother responding to you now not because I was actually concerned but only because I thought it would make me look better and more compassionate in front of everyone else here- thereby increasing my forum social standing/rep and giving me more influence which will then open up the door to being close to other useful users here that can help me with whatever knowledge I seek in the future, to then help me in my goal of ascending so I can eventually mogg the entire world along with everyone and everything in it.

And tbh, yes I am only telling you all of this just so that I can guarantee that you might still be able to find my type me even just from this very brief interaction we're having alone, which is why I'm specifically choosing to be so honest here.

I also think it's necessary that I ought to reaffirm that everything I'm saying here isn't necessarily personal so please do try not to take it that way just in case doing so might influence any of your results.

Then again I could always just edit and delete what I wrote into something more compassionate/nt and then rinse and repeat the same message here again until I finally get you to be able to find my type.
@vaninskybird However, I should also add that...

I've already taken multiple tests, and gone out of my way to make sure to try not to remember any of the questions in order to not skew my final results, but I keep getting roughly the same results each time.

I'm not going to reveal what exactly it is I keep getting just yet, because I want to get your truest initial impression, but I'll still give you a hint and reveal that it's something along the lines of:

IXTX

I'm also not going to reveal just why it is exactly I'm choosing not telling you what my actual results are until you finally give me your best guess, because the reason as to why I'm so concerned with my results is something we should only discuss after you guess them first.
I'm also the one who carefully laid out the ground work to manipulate everyone into slowly turning against @2000 back when he was still just some random unknown delusional currycel barely on his first alt, by exposing own legit curry tier hypocrisy about the way he really looked and his "red undertones", while also slowly goading him into starting random beefs with anyone and everyone that would counter signal against his delusion, because I knew right off the bat what type of insecure and coping person he really was and that it wouldn't be difficult at all to just set him loose like a mad abused subhuman dog dalit kutte kutte.
The Happy Merchant GIFs | Tenor

T h e Curry E V I S R I O L O G Y of @USER0213 DEVANSH
JFL he roped off looksmax after this...
Jfl he made a राक्षस-spawn alt and crawled out of the pits of नरक just to get some more after this...

E V I S R I O L O G Y 2.000: Electric KUTTE KUTTE
More [Recent] Devansh | 3rd Alt/Klinefelter Saga:
That dalit kutte kutte brought all this on himself when first he tried to insult me and my people so I brutally Eviscerated him in front of everyone...

But instead of taking the lick with some sense of dignity and humility, he instead just kept talking shit to every other nigger that tried to give him some brutal but legit advice which just lead to him making more enemies because he couldn't accept the fact that he was ultimately subhuman.

Then he spent the next few months trying to befriend every user he thought was white to gaslight them into saying he looked white passing too and "Spanish with red undertones" to the point it became an obsession for him.

No one that bothered to actually read any of his shitty posts ever really took him seriously because of his gigacringe 12 year old kid call of duty too scared to curse tier insults literally calling niggers here shit like "doofuses" and "crap weasels", but as soon as his photos leaked and he got doxxed it was giga over for him.

This sub dalit abo jungle nigger tier iq faggot was really getting on our nerves because no matter how many times we tried to explain how he's legit retarded for unironically thinking he's "Spanish" passing when he literally has poop coloured skin and listed out every flaw of his disgusting brown khazar rat pheno face- he still kept talking shit, like he was some hot shit.

JFL even his curry music video was put on blast for the whole forum to see...

200.gif
1638214622017-png.1421525

1638214203416-png.1421519

1638198259610-png.1421214

1638216644288-png.1421555

And for all that shit he talked nothing could ever really save him from this in the end...
1636841555663-png.1402692

jfl @legit looking like ethnic kids I'd shove into lockers bully for lunch money back in high school
jfl @legit fresh out of affirmative action community college ethnic substitute teacher tier pheno
jfl @legit ben shapiro tier khazar milkers and nose [[ISPOILER]you always did want to be "jewish" passing afterall[/ISPOILER]]
jfl @legit weakfag tier noodle arms that look like they'd snap under 20 pound reps
jfl @legit no friends/no life tier aspie trucel dinosaur collection in the back
jfl @legit curry tier hygeine and probably smelling like ass and onions
jfl @legit disgusting swiss-cheese moon crater tier skin and pores
jfl @legit probably getting made fun of irl for smelling like shit
jfl @legit curry tier broken eengalashey and akshendhey
jfl @legit piss yellow curry tier colouring and undertones
jfl @legit ERROR #404:File_jaw.exe_NOT FOUND
jfl @legit cuck tier frame and bideltoid breadth
jfl @legit gook tier round face and neoteny
jfl @legit muh "white"/muh north shitskin
jfl @legit sub dalit abo-jungle nigger iq
jfl @legit poop brown shit-kissed lips
jfl @legit being an ugly shitskin
jfl @legit woman tier wide hips
jfl @legit manlet frauding "6'7"
jfl @legit ogre cyclops tier ipd
jfl @legit giga neotenous face
jfl @legit literally eating curry
jfl @legit being giga-over 4 u

Jfl in fact my entire rise to being such a post to rep mogger, in order to gain unrestricted access to Bob in such a relatively short amount of time after only lurking on this forum rather infrequently, was to basically rep farm the easiest meta I knew had nigh universal appeal to just about everyone here- CURRY THREADS.

It's not because I particularly had anything against them it's just that they were by far the easiest and most efficient way to farm rep.

Literally all I ever had to do was occasionally bump one of my various Eviscethreads every now and then to just sit back and farm some more... :Comfy:

Curry

Gook

MilleniaCuck

Grey

Jude

Nigg

Jfl most are curry

And yes I do have almost every single one of my threads as well as my own personal collection of legit high bob tier threads all saved and locked away into various different files in BB code form just in case I'd ever need to copy and paste them in the future to recycle old threads or re-read old threads after this forum gets shut down just like lookism.

ignore you saw this goyim...
Not to mention an entire library of [REDACTED] on specific users I've put on a dedicated personal list just in case I'd ever need to use it in future...

in minecraft of course.

wtf Chaddyboi sama, you ok?

i think you're INTJ

You're basically guaranteeing that I'll never truly be able to be NT when you say that..
Better than being INFP, man :feelswhy:
3000205 1658776265231
3000204 1658776246430

Did I get you right tho? :feelshah:

Idk maybe, maybe not.
Neil Degrasse Tyson Whatever GIF

We'll have to wait and see until what others like @vaninskybird have to say first I want more than one opinion just to be sure.

Bro wtf, why did u write a whole ass novel jfl, that sad react meant fucking nothing :lul::lul:

Keep writing essays, didn't read:lul:
😢

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
i would say very autistic INTJ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, LooksThinker, greeneyes and 3 others
i would say very autistic INTJ
Why does every faghot on this site spam “MUH INTJ” it’s the 2nd rarest personality type (it is the rarest amongst women 2nd rarest for men) very low chance so many people have jt

Regards,
A INTJ

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, FailedNormieManlet and vaninskybird
Why does every faghot on this site spam “MUH INTJ” it’s the 2nd rarest personality type (it is the rarest amongst women 2nd rarest for men) very low chance so many people have jt

Regards,
A INTJ
He asked what i think he is at first glance

Nobody cares if ur actually intj and its very rare, but whatever makes u feel special

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
He asked what i think he is at first glance

Nobody cares if ur actually intj and its very rare, but whatever makes u feel special
It’s not about that it’s jsut whh is this the first one that pops to peoples head when they think of an severe Autist or some loser :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and vaninskybird

Regards,
A INTJ
Forums are natural habitats of INTJ s

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Take the test and find out. I'm INTJ

But it’s a rare type so umm I doubt most users here are INTJ prob some other I type
Ya, they prolly not intj but it's what we think an autist is, sry bro
no one gives a fuck about muh I'm special/unique

and yeah "muh giga autist" I already know I'm apsie as fuck / giga non nt

stop wasting time and arguing about shit that doesn't matter and just tell me type

holy fuck I don't have all day I have an assignment due in 8 days for fucks sake

and I don't want to spend next week just slaving away like some pathetic normie faggot that never even bothers to plan ahead when I could just be doing whatever the fuck I want instead because I actually had the foresight to start early

you abused nigger dogs going off topic only wastes even more of all our ever escaping time,

so just get to the point and tell me my type so we can all stop rotting on this shit ((([REDACTED]))) forum

Forums are natural habitats of INTJ s
Jfl they're almost guaranteed to be giga non nt

intps as too

https://www.personality-database.com/profile/5899/eric-harris-criminals-mbti-personality-type

Cool good for you.

What's my type?
nigger how the fuck should we know? most of us are larding autists and the rest are slayers preoccupied with pussy, not some fucking psychologists with 3 doctorates

literally take the fucking test

mUh aSsiGnmEnT, you could have done this test yesterday and be done with it in 10 min, but no, you have to spaz out and be fucking annoying

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and chaddyboi66
nigger how the fuck should we know? most of us are larding autists and the rest are slayers preoccupied with pussy, not some fucking psychologists with 3 doctorates
In other words you're stupid and/or of no real use to me just like everyone else.

So...
Never mind then.

literally take the fucking test
I already did the test it's bullshit.

I keep getting "INTJ" but it's obviously the most mistyped one out there, so that's why I'm looking for actual opinions instead of some scam jew test.

mUh aSsiGnmEnT, you could have done this test yesterday and be done with it in 10 min, but no, you have to spaz out and be fucking annoying
Jfl yeah I really could do my assignment in like 10 min tbh and it's not even due for like week ngl, but what's annoying me is the fact that faggots like you would go out of your way to waste my time by replying with something I already know.

What did I trigger you with something I said, is that why you do this instead of just getting to the point?

Either way I don't care and we could've avoided all of this had you just told me your best guess for my type, but now I that I know you're pretty stupid I won't bother.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and vaninskybird
Why did you stop making evisceration threads that’s the only thing you were good at

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, vaninskybird and chaddyboi66
Why did you stop making evisceration threads that’s the only thing you were good at
I only made them to rep farm and because I was bored, now that I already have them all made I just need to bump one every now and then to farm more reacts. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I only made them to rep farm and because I was bored, now that I already have them all made I just need to bump one every now and then to farm more reacts. :Comfy:
Not to mention, I only ever made them just to see if I could because when I first started lurking here, although I found Eviscethreads funny, I still wasn't very impressed so I thought I could do better.

Anyway, I quickly realized after farming enough of them that I could be using my high Iq to do better, so that's all I really do now anyway. I only occasionally come back just to shit post if I'm bored.

Eviscethreads helped to put me on the map and introduced me to many useful users here that I could use to acquire more advice and influence, however they were only a means to an end in the end...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128

I keep getting "INTJ" but it's obviously the most mistyped one out there, so that's why I'm looking for actual opinions instead of some scam jew test.
if u did the test and got intj and everybody says ur intj, what more do you want?
In other words you're stupid and/or of no real use to me just like everyone else.

So...

Jfl yeah I really could do my assignment in like 10 min tbh and it's not even due for like week ngl, but what's annoying me is the fact that faggots like you would go out of your way to waste my time by replying with something I already know.

What did I trigger you with something I said, is that why you do this instead of just getting to the point?

Either way I don't care and we could've avoided all of this had you just told me your best guess for my type, but now I that I know you're pretty stupid I won't bother.
are you actually this stupid or just shitposting?
i told you i haven't noticed you on the forum and then after your autistic fiasco i said i think ur intj, jfl talking to you feels like talking a woman

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and chaddyboi66
if u did the test and got intj and everybody says ur intj, what more do you want?

are you actually this stupid or just shitposting?
i told you i haven't noticed you on the forum and then after your autistic fiasco i said i think ur intj, jfl talking to you feels like talking a woman
No one else has said anything so far about my type and I already told you the test is bullshit, but if you don't really know then you just don't know and you're either stupid to know or just not useful to me.

So...
Never mind then.

Idk what any of these terms mean nor do i give a shit

No one else has said anything so far about my type and I already told you the test is bullshit, but if you don't really know then you just don't know and you're either stupid to know or just not useful to me.

So...

You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content

• JFL

So...

the test isn’t bullshit actually

• Hmm...

So...

you're INFJ because you're using feeling over logic. :lul:

How am I "feeling" I wasn't even mad tbh, and I'm not even that annoyed at the fact that you're only saying that to try to get under my skin.

I usually assume these things anyway but never even bother to say them out loud because I know it makes people upset, and for that same reason, makes me look bad.

I knew vain kept getting triggered because I kept calling him stupid, but I didn't have the time or energy to argue with some bluecel on looksmax, so instead of writing another essay I just told him how I really felt about talking to him and everyone else on this forum:

How it's a waste of time and all I ever hear is what I already know. I might've sounded pretentious or annoying but it really was just the truth, I didn't want either our time if he wasn't even going to tell me anything useful.

Then I just called him out for choosing to continue to talk with me if he really didn't even know what my type was and just found me annoying, which only further proved my point that he was in fact just mad at me for calling him stupid, or why else would he choose to waste his time by talking to someone he obviously didn't like?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
How am I "feeling" I wasn't even mad tbh, and I'm not even that annoyed at the fact that you're only saying that to try to get under my skin.

I usually assume these things anyway but never even bother to say them out loud because I know it makes people upset, and for that same reason, makes me look bad.

I knew vain kept getting triggered because I kept calling him stupid, but I didn't have the time or energy to argue with some bluecel on looksmax, so instead of writing another essay I just told him how I really felt about talking to him and everyone else on this forum:

How it's a waste of time and all I ever hear is what I already know. I might've sounded pretentious or annoying but it really was just the truth, I didn't want either our time if he wasn't even going to tell me anything useful.

Then I just called him out for choosing to continue to talk with me if he really didn't even know what my type was and just found me annoying, which only further proved my point that he was in fact just mad at me for calling him stupid, or why else would he choose to waste his time by talking to someone he obviously didn't like?
Aside from all of that though, Vain wasn't particularly useful but maybe you can be, what do you think my type really is?

I don't believe that this test is legit because it doesn't even account for cognitive functions like this one:

Not to mention that "INTJ" is usually the most mistyped one out there and really fetishized by non-nt normies as some "cool nerd type".

Am I really INFJ like @Xangsane or something else?

I also thought INFP maybe since it's also usually pretty aspie but I'm not sure and don't really trust these tests.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17791
the test isn’t bullshit actually
It doesn't account for cognitive functions like this one

And almost every aspie gets mistyped as INTJ

nah just kidding. You're def one of those INTJ niggas, not many people make those race threads. You have that rare personality.

Aside from all of that though, Vain wasn't particularly useful but maybe you can be, what do you think my type really is?

I don't believe that this test is legit because it doesn't even account for cognitive functions like this one:

Not to mention that "INTJ" is usually the most mistyped one out there and really fetishized by non-nt normies as some "cool nerd type".

Am I really INFJ like @Xangsane or something else?

I also thought INFP maybe since it's also usually pretty aspie but I'm not sure and don't really trust these tests.
I don't actually think you're INFJ.

Places like this would naturally attract far more non NT type of personalities.

I remember I was in a group thing and a psychologist got us to do a MBTI personality test together by walking to certain ends of the room. I was literally the only INTJ in a room of like 40-60 people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and to be human
Psuedoscientific autistry in this thread.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and to be human
nah just kidding. You're def one of those INTJ niggas, not many people make those race threads. You have that rare personality.

I remember I was in a group thing and a psychologist got us to do a MBTI personality test together by walking to certain ends of the room. I was literally the only INTJ in a room of like 40-60 people.
So you're basically guaranteeing I'll never nt and end up being some kind of inc*l t------st in the future?

Feds/mods that^ was just a joke btw look at my bio:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and to be human
So you're basically guaranteeing I'll never nt and end up being some kind of inc*l t------st in the future?

There is nothing wrong with being dark triad and low inhib :smonk:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and chaddyboi66

prolly. I might be 'mistyped' as INTJ though because I'm aspie. I long for a loving relationship.

• +1

Honestly I'm not so sure though since I think I severe undiagnosed underlying adhd/add,

and a combo like that would be as rare if not rarer than an actual INTJ female.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Honestly I'm not so sure though since I think I severe undiagnosed underlying adhd/add,

and a combo like that would be as rare if not rarer than an actual INTJ female.

I want an INTJ gf tbh

• JFL
I tested ENTJ.
I want to be seen as an ENFJ since I am nice irl but people around me don't seem to agree.
Mbti is pseudo science eitherways
:feelswah:

sociopath

• JFL
sociopath

Read this instead it's more accurate
I got type 8 though what does that mean exactly?

The past few mbti tests I've taken tell me I'm INTJ, on the normies ones at least, but I'm always skeptical of them.

However, better MBTI tests like this one that actually account for cognitive functions tell me otherwise also tell me the same

So let's do some introspection because I suppose that's the only way to really find out:

I dislike not knowing because I can't control what I don't know, and if I don't know then I can't plan ahead for it which leads to chaos. Chaos interferes with what I already have planned for myself as well as what I have planned for the future because it makes me messy and less efficient.

I can tend to be rather selfish in the sense that I sometimes value my own goals over everyone/everything else and only make solutions to help me in accomplishing said goals, not necessarily for the benefit of everyone else because I don't seek their approval.

I also don't seek to help them before my own goals but that doesn't mean I won't often try to help someone if I can.

However, I'll also often use them [people that is] as a means to an end if I have to for practicality's sake since they might be able to help me.

My social skills were initially quite poor as I tended to stick to myself and be in my own world, but I only developed fake/acquired social skills after I realized I could use them in order to acquire useful people in the future to help me toward my ultimate goal.

I sometimes appear emotionally distant but this is only because I'm not particularly good at expressing them outwardly, I'm not necessarily a robot even if I look like one or if I'm really aspie/non nt.

Make no mistake, I might not particularly like talking to people or even naturally be good at it, but I'm more than well aware that it's still an infinitely useful skill to have in order to bring about my plan, or else I'd just be stuck in a loop getting nowhere which means I don't achieve anything in the end.

If I need to climb some social hierarchy as someone not naturally gifted at being NT, learn some difficult skill most people usually don't because it often takes too much effort to learn, or literally anything in order to win then I'll treat the task just as if it were another task I need to accomplish and I'll do just that and win.

I don't necessarily care about what I have to do or even how difficult it may be, because I'll still do it [like with learning social skills/faking NT] or find a way to do it, and become whatever I need to be if it's the best and most efficient way to achieve my goal.

Because my mission, my dream, just means that much to me, I really want to change the world for the better and this is my ultimate purpose in life so I'm going to do just that.

With that out of the way...

whiteissuperior thinks I either fall into IXXP or IXXJ and I largely agree with him except I think my reasoning is more objective and logical Te rather than subjective like Ti, but I think confusion comes from my Ni as I do in fact have pretty strong intuition which can often appear pretty subjective as well.

This explains some of the confusion between Ni and Te vs Ti

The Ni Ti phenomenon is actually an unhealthy loop typical INFJ's sometime's experience, think @Xangsane, as their usual functions are Ni Fe

but then again the comparison of being an INFJ jumper vs an INTJ isn't that uncommon either.

However, none of my dominant functions are feeling or sensing related whatsoever.

So in summary, it took a while to finally conclude because I had to do quite a bit of research on the subject [cog functions and all that is, not mbti] just to make sure, but I'm now more or less in the fact that I am a Ni Te dominant type of personality.

I'm an INTJ.

Assuming I'm mentally healthy and not stuck in some weird loop that is, which may complicate things again.

Aside from my lack of study on the subject itself, another reason I was hesitant to determine myself as a "true INTJ" was simply due to the fact that I do have severe un-diagnosed underlying ADHD/ADD, and I've never heard of an instance where a combo like that actually existed out in the wild just like how I've never heard of a female that's actually an INTJ aside from maybe her.

I also really like this video as, although she doesn't necessarily go as heavily into the cog function concepts as I might usually prefer, she always does keep them in mind and the video really does a good job at filtering out most of the larpers and mistyped that go based off of mere stereotype.

This video also dispels a lot of the same problems in the same regard when determining true INTJs, but she goes further into actual cog functions than the one above.

However, this video is by far my favourite out of all of them and does a really good job at explaining what a true INTJ is, and it was only after watching this video that I was confident I was one as it really highlighted a lot of my own shortcomings while also explaining my thought process.

All in all while there is a sizable heft of pseudoscience unfortunately associated with this entire "personality" concept, I do believe there to be at the very least some truth in the matter regardless, and more importantly something I can use to address my flaws in order to help make me even more capable in accomplishing my mission.

The essay I'd written^ detailed a more pessimistic outlook of my philosophy which was more accurate when I was stuck in a very awful depression and loop, I felt like that for a long time.

I was trying to be honest but it's not very reflective of how I see things now, nor even how I did before my depression.

Just as the guy in the last video I put mentioned, I'm often hesitant to rely on others emotionally and for the longest time this really prevented me from seeking help even though I needed it. It was my blind spot, my flaw.

I've took it and get ISTP every time, don't even care about it though.