*Dark Triad* Manipulation [Guide] for @Lone Wolf on How to Fuck His Sister - GTFIH!!!

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Against my better judgement, I might be able to offer you some advice... 👀
@Lone Wolf

All things considered [despite the fact I inherently find this^ very concept disgusting], even if you're not serious about this and are just larping to react farm like I suspect- this [process] will still work for most girls tbh.

If anything, I'm merely using this as a mini "experiment" of sort to see if you following through with my advice would actually work, since I find great pleasure in entertaining people's delusions by pitting the "infeasible" nature of said delusions against my sound planning ability and high IQ. :feelshah:

I basically wrote out an entire a step by step "how to" guide for you just because I could and wanted to flex, as my giga mogger brain carries with it an untapped genius that has the potential to change fate itself. :bigbrain:
Light Yagami GIFs | Tenor

Top 30 Light Yagami GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Light Yagami Death Note GIF - Light Yagami Death Note Chadachi - Discover &  Share GIFs
boi66
Light Yagami Death Note GIF - Light Yagami Death Note Writing - Discover &  Share GIFs

Anyway, approach this in much the same way you would with any other girl you'd be very comfortable with [like an old childhood friend], and look for any actual potential iois as you interact with her more [don't just imagine shit cause you want it to happen].

Go to section "2."
Subsection
1. Meeting the different criterion. - Is self explanatory
2. Fulfill their unmet need. - Is self explanatory
5. Manually wire their mind. - Program her with the next one:
6. Associate yourself with positive things. - Validation, emotional support, love etc.

You also need to be careful if you really care about her though tbh, because she might not even see you as a potential mate or even just as a man to begin with, and the whole siscon thing might really set her off making her look at you with nothing but disgust or even just hate you.

Do whatever you're doing now since [she's already very comfortable with you as is and] it seems to be working, or at the very least it just puts you in a position where you're able to properly gauge her reactions to any of your provocations/escalations.

Basically just follow this formula tbh:

The goal here is to see how she really feels about you and if there's any way to increase that, and usually a good way to judge this is to see how clingy or dependent she is to you for emotional support validation "love" etc, and the more comfortable she is around you the easier it'll be to improve this.

Think of it as a form of social/emotional manipulation where you're trying to replace every object of affection in her life toward yourself instead, with you taking center stage as the primary source of love in her life so that she'll need you.

Be there at both her highs and her lows when she needs someone- and make that someone you, but even if she doesn't have any lows then just make one happen...

Here's a pretty bare bones [but easy to understand] explanation for attentionspancels, just ignore what she says about the redpill tier muh "making them chase you" bullshit since that won't work [just yet].

You'll instead want to try negging her first to make her insecure, but it needs to be either serious [looking out for her/concern] or flirty [very gentle/innocent fun] but never sarcastic [or ever come off as cruel] to make it look like it's coming from a place of "love" [since you're her brother after all], because it must genuinely make her insecure about something only for you to later fill that void yourself.

This will in turn make her dependent on you for validation and emotional security, which only then will open the window to using the "cold and distant" approach since she'll already be clingy. Letting her see you get female attention from other girls will also incite jealousy for more of your attention/affection [and it just helps raise your perceived smv status overall].

Being dark triad badboy pimp right off the bat won't immediately make this happen and being more "nice" might actually help play into your favour, since you're not trying to run any other [legit og] redpill tier social maniuplation tactics here, aside from trying to develop an emotional dependence on you- which itself must come from a place of her love for you [which you will develop even further].

Even though I say "nice" here I don't mean cucked, I mean just be the good onii-chan you are that's both warm and intimate/affectionate [don't over do it and smother her in it though], and replace her insecurities with emotional support and validation through something like compliments after subtly making her insecure first.

Jfl this isn't even about being "NT" and is actually a step above nt going all the way back to legit og redpill social manipulation/dominance type shit, which kind of worked for hierachies and social circles [despite not addressing the significance of looks] before the pua scammers and "just act alpha bro" grifters took over the scene.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: gookcelriceR, Deleted member 21403, Tabula Rasa and 10 others
All things considered [despite the fact I inherently find this^ very concept disgusting], even if you're not serious about this and are just larping to react farm like I suspect- this [process] will still work for most girls tbh.

If anything, I'm merely using this as a mini "experiment" of sort to see if you following through with my advice would actually work, since I find great pleasure in entertaining people's delusions by pitting the "infeasible" nature of said delusions against my sound planning ability and high IQ. :feelshah:

I basically wrote out an entire a step by step "how to" guide for you just because I could and wanted to flex, as my giga mogger brain carries with it an untapped genius that has the potential to change fate itself. :bigbrain:
If you're wondering why this^ alone would ever be enough of a reason for me to sperg out making an autist guide like this...
Don't worry you wouldn't be the first to think that^

Then again I wouldn't really blame you either, since you probably won't be the last...

HEARKEN UNTO ME OH YE GLORIOUS LOOKSMAX LEGION IN RECITING THIS HOLY BLACKPILL PRAYER TO OUR LORD GANDY
INCELLAH!

:blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

INCELIA VICTORIA

[Insert Sacred Bloodstained Mural of Holy Blackpilled Martyrs - Image File Size Restriction Cap]

Recite the Holy Blackpiller's Creed and the Lord our GANDY shall hearken unto your Cries of brutal moggings, and deliver you from the bondage of your Copes
Ameen!

أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا دَاوُوْد غاندي وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ أليوت رودجر رَسُولُ غاندي

'ašhadu 'an 'laʾilāha 'illa -Dawud Ghandihu, wa-ʾašhadu ʾanna 'Eliut Rudjar rasūlu -Ghandih

[Insert Divine Gandy Pic Here - Image File Size Restriction Cap]

OH VIRTUOUS BLACKPILL BRETHREN JOIN ME IN SACRED BLACKPILL PRAYER

FOR GANDY IS OUR LORD OUR GOD AND ELLIOT RODGER IS HIS HOLY AND BLESSED ONLY BEGOTTEN SON

AMEEN.

Receited by @King_

The Blackpiller's Creed -

ديفيد غاند أَكْبَرُ تَكْبِير
ʾDawud Ghandihu ʾakbaru Takbir

I believe in one God, the GANDY Almighty,
Maker of CHAD and STACY, and of all things +8-psl and sub 5-psl;

And in one Lord
Elliot Rodger, the Son of GANDY, the Only-begotten hapa-breed spawn,
Begotten of the Father before all moggings, Light of JBW, Very God of very GANDY,
Hapa, not
gook; of one white sperm with the JBW Father, by whom all moggings were made:

Who for us sub 5-psl subhumans and for our salvation
came down from heaven,
And was incarnate of the JBW and a
gook mother, and was made subhuman;

And was
crucified also for us under the (((Santa Barbara Police Department))), and suffered and was buried;
And on the
ER day He rose again, according to the holy Blackpilled Scriptures;

And
ascended into heaven, and sitteth in the right testicle of the Father GANDY;
And He shall
come again with glory to judge the cringe and the bluepilled,
Whose
kingdom shall have no end.

And I believe in the
JBW, the blackest of pills, and Giver of Life and Death,
Who proceedeth from the Father
GANDY,
Who with the
GANDY Father and the Elliot Son together is worshipped and glorified,
Who spake by the holy
Blackpilled Prophets;

And I believe in One Holy
Based and Blackpilled Church.

I acknowledge one Baptism in
GANDY's divine semen for the remission of bluepilled sins.
I look for the
Resurrection of the subhumans.
And the Life of the world to come.

1633440612177-png.1351808

Through the prayers of our holy Blackpilled Saints, Ya Rabi Lord Elliot Rodger, Son of Gandy, have mercy on us, bluepilled sinners.

HOLY HOLY HOLY ART THOU OH BLESSED AND EVERHOLY BLACKPILLED SAINT! SHOW UNTO ME THY GREAT MERCY AND EVERLOVING-KINDNESS THAT THOU MAY HASTEN MY ASCENT TO +7-PSL CHAD INCELLAH!

"Through his wounds we are healed, for in Him we have redemption through His blood."

1633446831208-png.1351992

INCELIA VICTORIA

AMEEN.

(Written by @chaddyboi66)

Tagging people who need Gandy:
[Insert @List Here]

OH GANDY MY LORD MY GANDY,
ACCEPT THIS HUMBLE BLACKPILL OFFERING I GIVE UNTO THEE
IN THY HOLY BLACKPILLED NAME.
INCELLAH AMEEN.​

Curry

T h e Curry E V I S R I O L O G Y of @USER0213 DEVANSH
JFL he roped off looksmax after this...
Jfl he made a राक्षस-spawn alt and crawled out of the pits of नरक just to get some more after this...

E V I S R I O L O G Y 2.0: Electric KUTTE KUTTE
Curry we wuzzing

More [Recent] Devansh | 3rd Alt/Klinefelter Saga:
Dedicated Entry to Devansh:
In the first age, in the first ER, when the Bluepills first lengthened, one stood.

Burned by the embers of JB Foids, his soul blistered by the fires of brutal Moggings and tainted beyond ascension, he chose the path of perpetual torment.

In his ravenous hatred he found no peace; and with boiling blood he scoured the Umbral Plains seeking vengeance against the normies who had wronged him.

He wore the crown of the Blackpill Knight Sentinels, and those that tasted the bile of his sword named him...

the E v i s c e m o g g e r .
Doom Eternal Doom Slayer GIF - Doom Eternal Doom Slayer Sentinel Prime - Discover & Share GIFs

"Imagine your mother seeing a @chaddyboi66 thread about you..."

Pretoria

death note GIF

NEW UPLOAD IDENTIFIED.

X6WE.gif

superman-dc-universe-online.gif

3188234_Screenshot_20221203-223737_Gallery.jpg

superman-eyes.gif

GWRbtxP.png

homelander-crowd.gif

"Vishnu said to the dalit that he shouldn't be a cuck, and to impress him, takes on his EVISCE-MOGGER form and says,

'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of dalits.'

I suppose we all thought that, one way or another."

1637905741577-png.1417053
1637906557505-png.1417062

...​

This dalit kutte kutte brought all this on himself when first he tried to insult me and my people so I brutally Eviscerated him in front of everyone...

But instead of taking the lick with some sense of dignity and humility, he instead just kept talking shit to every other nigger that tried to give him some brutal but legit advice which just lead to him making more enemies because he couldn't accept the fact that he was ultimately subhuman.
film 4 bradley cooper limitless GIF | Bradley cooper, Bradley cooper limitless, Gif
Limitless GIF - Find on GIFER
Limitless Bradley Cooper GIF - Limitless Bradley Cooper - Discover & Share GIFs
eyes GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs
Funny Gifs : limitless GIF - VSGIF.com
unironically me when i make Dev threads

Then he spent the next few months trying to befriend every user he thought was white to gaslight them into saying he looked white passing too and "Spanish with red undertones" to the point it became an obsession for him.

No one that bothered to actually read any of his shitty posts ever really took him seriously because of his gigacringe 12 year old kid call of duty too scared to curse tier insults literally calling niggers here shit like "doofuses" and "crap weasels", but as soon as his photos leaked and he got doxxed it was giga over for him.

This sub dalit abo jungle nigger tier iq faggot was really getting on our nerves because no matter how many times we tried to explain how he's legit retarded for unironically thinking he's "Spanish" passing when he literally has poop coloured skin and listed out every flaw of his disgusting brown khazar rat pheno face- he still kept talking shit, like he was some hot shit.

JFL even his curry music video was put on blast for the whole forum to see...

200.gif
1638214622017-png.1421525

1638214203416-png.1421519

1638198259610-png.1421214

1638216644288-png.1421555

And for all that shit he talked nothing could ever really save him from this in the end...
200.gif
interested rubbing hands GIF
rubbing hands GIF by The Hills
Happy Merchant GIFs | Tenor

1636841555663-png.1402692

jfl @legit looking like ethnic kids I'd shove into lockers bully for lunch money back in high school
jfl @legit fresh out of affirmative action community college ethnic substitute teacher tier pheno
jfl @legit ben shapiro tier khazar milkers and nose [[ISPOILER]you always did want to be "jewish" passing afterall[/ISPOILER]]
jfl @legit weakfag tier noodle arms that look like they'd snap under 20 pound reps
jfl @legit no friends/no life tier aspie trucel dinosaur collection in the back
jfl @legit curry tier hygeine and probably smelling like ass and onions
jfl @legit disgusting swiss-cheese moon crater tier skin and pores
jfl @legit probably getting made fun of irl for smelling like shit
jfl @legit curry tier broken eengalashey and akshendhey
jfl @legit piss yellow curry tier colouring and undertones
jfl @legit ERROR #404:File_jaw.exe_NOT FOUND
jfl @legit cuck tier frame and bideltoid breadth
jfl @legit gook tier round face and neoteny
jfl @legit muh "white"/muh north shitskin
jfl @legit sub dalit abo-jungle nigger iq
jfl @legit poop brown shit-kissed lips
jfl @legit being an ugly shitskin
jfl @legit woman tier wide hips
jfl @legit manlet frauding "6'7"
jfl @legit ogre cyclops tier ipd
jfl @legit giga neotenous face
jfl @legit literally eating curry
jfl @legit being giga-over 4 u

All that being said though, this only covers the Devansh saga up until about a few months ago before he made his 3rd [now current] alt now so it doesn't even cover any of the Klinefelter shit.
2900117 IMG 20170414 090913

An Ultimatum:

"In the beginning was the Mogg, and the Mogg was with Gandy, and the Mogg was Gandy.

The same was in the beginning with Gandy.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

In him was looks; and the looks was the whitepill of the subhumans.

And the whitepill shineth in bluepill; yet the bluepill comprehended it not."

So Sayeth the Lord, our Gandy.

Ameen.
[CENTER][COLOR=rgb(136, 8, 8)][FONT=Times New Roman][I]In the first age, in the first ER, when the Bluepills first lengthened, one stood.

Burned by the embers of JB Foids, his soul blistered by the fires of brutal Moggings and tainted beyond ascension, he chose the path of perpetual torment.

In his ravenous hatred he found no peace; and with boiling blood he scoured the Umbral Plains seeking vengeance against the normies who had wronged him.

He wore the crown of the Blackpill Knight Sentinels, and those that tasted the bile of his sword named him... [/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

[SIZE=22px][FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]the E v i s c e m o g g [SIZE=18px][COLOR=rgb(136, 8, 8)][SIZE=22px][FONT=Times New Roman]e r[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE] .[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
[IMG alt="Doom Eternal Doom Slayer GIF - Doom Eternal Doom Slayer Sentinel Prime - Discover & Share GIFs"]https://media.tenor.com/am5XKxzGln0AAAAd/doom-eternal-doom-slayer.gif[/IMG]
[/CENTER]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://looksmax.org/threads/interview-with-a-devansh-audio-recording-from-my-exclusive-vc-with-2000.513782/[/URL]
[HR][/HR]

[CENTER]"[I]Imagine [COLOR=rgb(123, 92, 0)][B]your mother[/B][/COLOR] seeing a [B][USER=6757]@chaddyboi66[/USER][/B] [COLOR=rgb(192, 13, 13)][B]thread[/B][/COLOR] about [COLOR=rgb(123, 92, 0)][B]you[/B][/COLOR][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]...[/COLOR][/B][/I]"

[IMG alt="Pretoria"]https://64.media.tumblr.com/9743557a1463955e448b7d7de796cef8/41afdf7094ff6d51-e8/s500x750/7b97ff966cca4ec3dd3271759defb71158942c68.gifv[/IMG]

[IMG alt="death note GIF"]https://media0.giphy.com/media/Z6iLzMvdhKdNK/200.gif[/IMG]

NEW UPLOAD IDENTIFIED.
[MEDIA=youtube]kuoCuHO4B7U[/MEDIA]

[IMG alt="X6WE.gif"]https://i.gifer.com/X6WE.gif[/IMG]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-my-eyes-and-give-looksmaxx-tips.615672/[/URL]

[IMG alt="superman-dc-universe-online.gif"]https://c.tenor.com/G7Kr0xMp6YIAAAAC/superman-dc-universe-online.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i.looksmax.org/attachments/2022/12/3188234_Screenshot_20221203-223737_Gallery.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG alt="superman-eyes.gif"]https://c.tenor.com/hlp3vzMX67wAAAAC/superman-eyes.gif[/IMG]

[IMG alt="GWRbtxP.png"]https://i.imgur.com/GWRbtxP.png[/IMG]

[IMG alt="homelander-crowd.gif"]https://c.tenor.com/iGKUJosy1u8AAAAM/homelander-crowd.gif[/IMG]
[/CENTER]
[HR][/HR]

[CENTER][I][SIZE=15px]"Vishnu said to the dalit that he shouldn't be a cuck, and to impress him, takes on his [COLOR=rgb(111, 10, 255)][B]EVISCE[/B][/COLOR][B]-[COLOR=rgb(136, 8, 8)]MOGG[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][B]ER[/B][/COLOR] form and says, [/SIZE][/I]

[B][SIZE=26px][I][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]'[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=26px][I][COLOR=rgb(111, 10, 255)][FONT=Times New Roman]Now I am become [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][FONT=Times New Roman]Death[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(111, 10, 255)][FONT=Times New Roman], the [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(136, 8, 8)][FONT=Times New Roman]destroy[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][FONT=Times New Roman]er[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(111, 10, 255)][FONT=Times New Roman] of [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(123, 92, 0)][FONT=Times New Roman]dalits[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(111, 10, 255)][FONT=Times New Roman].[/FONT][/COLOR][/I][B][I][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]'[/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=15px][I]I suppose we all thought that, one way or another."[/I][/SIZE]

[IMG]https://looksmax.org/attachments/1637905741577-png.1417053/[/IMG][IMG]https://looksmax.org/attachments/1637906557505-png.1417062/[/IMG]

...[/CENTER]

This dalit kutte kutte brought all this on himself when first he tried to insult me and my people so I brutally Eviscerated him in front of everyone...
[URL unfurl="true"]https://looksmax.org/threads/jfl-evisceration-of-another-dalit-kutte-devnfs5-curries-dont-gtfih-giga-suifuel.351131/[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-richard-ramirez.430900/post-7149241[/URL]

But instead of taking the lick with some sense of dignity and humility, he instead just kept talking shit to every other nigger that tried to give him some brutal but legit advice which just lead to him making more enemies because he couldn't accept the fact that he was ultimately subhuman.
[IMG alt="film 4 bradley cooper limitless GIF | Bradley cooper, Bradley cooper limitless, Gif"]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5a/1c/47/5a1c47733adcc47c5cd9c8ce8af94d08.gif[/IMG][IMG alt="Limitless GIF - Find on GIFER"]https://i.gifer.com/7BNa.gif[/IMG][IMG alt="Limitless Bradley Cooper GIF - Limitless Bradley Cooper - Discover & Share GIFs"]https://c.tenor.com/vIGbTay_DwsAAAAC/limitless-bradley-cooper.gif[/IMG][IMG alt="eyes GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs"]https://media1.giphy.com/media/LNblYCt1qx1du/giphy.gif[/IMG][IMG alt="Funny Gifs : limitless GIF - VSGIF.com"]https://i.gifer.com/embedded/download/30Fb.gif[/IMG][I][SIZE=9px]unironically me when i make [COLOR=rgb(123, 92, 0)][B]Dev[/B][/COLOR] threads[/SIZE][/I]

Then he spent the next few months trying to befriend every user he thought was white to gaslight them into saying he looked white passing too and "[I][COLOR=rgb(123, 92, 0)][B]Spanish with red undertones[/B][/COLOR][/I]" to the point it became an obsession for him.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://looksmax.org/threads/lol-at-this-ugly-shitskin-singing-gribberish-in-his-worthless-language.426943/post-7074566[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://looksmax.org/threads/kr-kl-z-g-currycel-apocalypse-kr-kl-z-g-i-am-become-evisce-death-destroyer-of-dalits-kutte-devnfs5-his-alt-user0213-giga-evisce-slaughter.423737/[/URL]

No one that bothered to actually read any of his shitty posts ever really took him seriously because of his gigacringe [I]12 year old kid call of duty too scared to curse[/I] tier insults literally calling niggers here shit like "doofuses" and "crap weasels", but as soon as his photos leaked and he got doxxed it was giga over for him.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://looksmax.org/threads/brutal-evisce-doxx-of-devnfs5s-alt-user0213-exposed-for-the-dalit-kutte-kutte-he-really-is.408612/[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://looksmax.org/threads/oh-god-you-crap-weasels-found-my-youtube-channel-user0213-devnsf5-doxx.425245/[/URL]

This sub dalit abo jungle nigger tier iq faggot was really getting on our nerves because no matter how many times we tried to explain how he's legit retarded for unironically thinking he's "Spanish" passing when he literally has poop coloured skin and listed out every flaw of his disgusting brown khazar rat pheno face- [I]he still kept talking shit, like he was some hot shit[/I].

JFL even his curry music video was put on blast for the whole forum to see...
[MEDIA=youtube]pXwtoc-yW8Y[/MEDIA]
[IMG]https://media1.giphy.com/media/2GjgvS5vA6y08/200.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://looksmax.org/attachments/1638214622017-png.1421525/[/IMG]
[IMG]https://looksmax.org/attachments/1638214203416-png.1421519/[/IMG]
[IMG]https://looksmax.org/attachments/1638198259610-png.1421214/[/IMG]
[IMG]https://looksmax.org/attachments/1638216644288-png.1421555/[/IMG]
[MEDIA=streamable]vonmbx[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=streamable]jyb4sb[/MEDIA]

[I]And for all that shit he talked nothing could ever really save him from this in the end...[/I]
[IMG alt="200.gif"]https://media0.giphy.com/media/sV2yEUHOlAWsssJfv8/200.gif[/IMG][IMG alt="interested rubbing hands GIF"]https://media1.giphy.com/media/Hm3ZMI68o17os/200.gif[/IMG][IMG alt="rubbing hands GIF by The Hills"]https://media4.giphy.com/media/xT5LMV6Qm5lPBbhFaE/200.gif[/IMG][IMG alt="Happy Merchant GIFs | Tenor"]https://c.tenor.com/bIuyhD4qDYcAAAAM/evil-laugh.gif[/IMG]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://looksmax.org/threads/jfl-legit-truly-never-began-for-this-abused-dalit-kutte-kutte-holy-fuck.419283/[/URL]
[IMG]https://looksmax.org/attachments/1636841555663-png.1402692/[/IMG]
jfl @legit looking like ethnic kids I'd shove into lockers bully for lunch money back in high school
jfl @legit fresh out of affirmative action community college ethnic substitute teacher tier pheno
jfl @legit ben shapiro tier khazar milkers and nose [[SIZE=12px][COLOR=rgb(192, 13, 13)][ISPOILER]you always did want to be "jewish" passing afterall[/ISPOILER][/COLOR][/SIZE]]
jfl @legit weakfag tier noodle arms that look like they'd snap under 20 pound reps
jfl @legit no friends/no life tier aspie trucel dinosaur collection in the back
jfl @legit curry tier hygeine and probably smelling like ass and onions
jfl @legit disgusting swiss-cheese moon crater tier skin and pores
jfl @legit probably getting made fun of irl for smelling like shit
jfl @legit curry tier broken [I][B][COLOR=rgb(123, 92, 0)]eengalashey[/COLOR][/B][/I] and [I][B][COLOR=rgb(123, 92, 0)]akshendhey[/COLOR][/B][/I]
jfl @legit piss yellow curry tier colouring and undertones
jfl @legit [COLOR=rgb(120, 153, 34)]ERROR #404:File_jaw.exe_NOT FOUND[/COLOR]
jfl @legit cuck tier frame and bideltoid breadth
jfl @legit gook tier round face and neoteny
jfl @legit muh "white"/muh north shitskin
jfl @legit sub dalit abo-jungle nigger iq
jfl @legit poop brown shit-kissed lips
jfl @legit being an ugly shitskin
jfl @legit woman tier wide hips
jfl @legit manlet frauding "[COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)][U][I][B]6'7[/B][/I][/U][/COLOR]"
jfl @legit ogre cyclops tier ipd
jfl @legit giga neotenous face
jfl @legit literally eating curry
jfl @legit being giga-over 4 u

All that being said though, this only covers the Devansh saga up until about a few months ago before he made his 3rd [now current] alt now so it doesn't even cover any of the Klinefelter shit.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://looksmax.org/threads/emergency-currycel-intervention-for-devansh-and-his-3rd-alt-2000-brutal-klinefelter-hormone-pill-suifuel-ropefuel-erfuel-kr-ies-gtfih.504453/[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://looksmax.org/threads/indian-food-is-terrible-this-is-how-devansh-got-klinefelter-syndrome-low-t-brutal-veganpill.509620/[/URL]
[IMG alt="2900117 IMG 20170414 090913"]https://i.looksmax.org/attachments/2022/05/thumb/2900137_2900117_IMG_20170414_090913.jpg[/IMG]

An Ultimatum:
[URL unfurl="true"]https://looksmax.org/threads/i-will-forgive-devansh-if-he-accepts-the-blackpill-prays-to-gandy-as-lord.508168/[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://looksmax.org/threads/devansh.505078/[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://looksmax.org/threads/youll-never-be-whiter-than-me-devansh.509752/[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://looksmax.org/threads/2000-vs-loox-devansh-mogg-battle.513376/[/URL]
[HR][/HR]
[CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman]"[/FONT][I][FONT=Times New Roman]In the beginning was the [SIZE=18px][COLOR=rgb(136, 8, 8)][SIZE=15px][FONT=Times New Roman][I]Mogg[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE], and the [SIZE=18px][COLOR=rgb(136, 8, 8)][SIZE=15px][FONT=Times New Roman][I]Mogg[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE] was with [SIZE=18px][COLOR=rgb(147, 101, 184)][SIZE=15px][COLOR=rgb(111, 10, 255)][FONT=Times New Roman]Gandy[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE], and the [SIZE=18px][COLOR=rgb(136, 8, 8)][SIZE=15px][FONT=Times New Roman][I]Mogg[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE] was [SIZE=18px][COLOR=rgb(147, 101, 184)][SIZE=15px][COLOR=rgb(111, 10, 255)][FONT=Times New Roman]Gandy[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE].[/FONT][/I]

[FONT=Times New Roman][I]The same was in the beginning with [SIZE=18px][COLOR=rgb(147, 101, 184)][SIZE=15px][COLOR=rgb(111, 10, 255)][FONT=Times New Roman]Gandy[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE].

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

In him was [COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)]looks[/COLOR]; and the [COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)]looks[/COLOR] was the [B]whitepill[/B] of the [COLOR=rgb(124, 92, 0)]subhumans[/COLOR].[/I][/FONT]

[I][FONT=Times New Roman]And the [B]whitepill[/B] shineth in [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]bluepill[/COLOR]; yet the [COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)]bluepill[/COLOR] comprehended it not.[/FONT][/I][FONT=Times New Roman]"

[B][SIZE=18px]So Sayeth the [/SIZE][COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)][SIZE=18px]Lord[/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=18px], our [SIZE=18px][COLOR=rgb(147, 101, 184)][COLOR=rgb(111, 10, 255)][FONT=Times New Roman][B]Gandy[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]. [/SIZE][/B][/FONT]

[SIZE=18px][COLOR=rgb(147, 101, 184)][COLOR=rgb(111, 10, 255)][FONT=Times New Roman][B]Ameen[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE=18px].[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
[/CENTER]

Honorary Curry
Jfl even on his own threads my threads now

Gook

MilleniaCuck

Grey

Jude/Semite

Nigg

[ISPOILER]ur welcome for putting those spoilers & not taking up half the page rn btw[/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR and Zaq
Very detailed gook incest guide

Thanks for the looksmaxxing tip

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and chaddyboi66
Very detailed gook incest guide

Thanks for the looksmaxxing tip

I take it that I'm off of your ignore list now then right?
Stop tagging me in gook threads you albino ape (so-called subhuman race)
I am propaganda minister of Kinh penis white womb, not amwf gook chink
I dont give a fuck about chinks gooks japs sea jungle gooks etc getting white girls
I only want Kinh men to get white girls
Insectoid faggot, welcome to my ignore list

based sister fucker

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and chaddyboi66
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23100
Jfl I forgot to tag @Lone Wolf

:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
First

• Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66
@Lone Wolf with his sister after this:

A50E9C59 0576 47A9 9F79 15C4903E436F

• JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR, BongMog, Deleted member 23115 and 1 other person
@RAITEIII

@Collagen or rope you're welcome for the og cousin guide you've still yet to use btw...

@Htobrother

@Reckless Turtle

@germanlooks good on you for not replying to the sister comments :feelsyay:

@alriodai

@chinpilled69 @Bojack

@juste @ezio6

@MonkeyDLuffy2003

@Zylk

@TheHandcel

@DaRealSixpence Jfl wrestling with onee-san

@Thyroidoverrope33 narcy yandere

@lunin7 take note from swaggyp1 below...

@swaggyp1

@Artemis

@Alt Number 3

@vanillabean

@RetardSubhuman
https://looksmax.org/posts/9835989/

@NFA PB

@SecularIslamist

@Dr. Bruh

@MoggerGaston @the BULL

@_MVP_

@sibience @Zer0/∞ @House Lannister @SubSigma @House Lannister @looksmaxxed