Reactions: Over, Marsiere214 and Deleted member
not a second

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

I can’t cope with not having my ex gf of a year ago

I can’t cope with not having my ex gf of a year ago
but that's okay.

You can still love someone again.​
No but srs, whether you can or can't doesn't matter because either way you won't have her.

That is unless you somehow find a way to win her back, in which coping won't really change that in any way.

Coping may help you in some regard only in the sense that it'll help keep you away from any significantly harmful negative emotions, which will keep your thinking clear enabling you to actually come up with a feasible solution in the end.

Or just focus on trying to forget her idk, do whatever works best for you tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and LightSkinNoob
Or just focus on trying to forget her idk, do whatever works best for you tbh ngl.
I fucked up cause she works in my building and I have to see her 1-3x a week, regardless time heals all wound s

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
I fucked up cause she works in my building and I have to see her 1-3x a week,
Like I said, you're going to have to figure a way how and that's only assuming if you play cards right.

regardless time heals all wound s

Sure, perhaps, but only if you act with haste during that time making sure not to throw it away.

• So Sad
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Like I said, you're going to have to figure a way how and that's only assuming if you play cards right.

Sure, perhaps, but only if you act with haste during that time making sure not to throw it away.

All I can do is hope she strikes up a conversation and looksmax while I’m at it, I have Bimax+Genio planned mid next year, that might help…

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
tiktok was created for narcissistic people to show off that their lives are better than yours and make u wanna rope

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Idontknowlol, rand anon and 1 other person
tiktok was created for narcissistic people to show off that their lives are better than yours and make u wanna rope
It creates an addiction of itself and only further pushes hypergamy to its already unnatural and strained extremes.

Be it due to either the pacification/submission of men into desperately weak cucks, the erosion in the balance of respect between the sexes, the entitlement of women from 3rd wave feminism, constant exposure to top tier model-esque looks on social media enabling ridiculous pickiness/unreasonable expectations, or even just the complete shattering of the dating market's original power [balanced] dynamic through online dating [tinder] leading to a completely female dominated one.

Hypergamy was already well [artificially] inflated and on its way to collapsing under its own weight for years at this point.

It'll only get worse but our society probably won't even make it to the end before reaching that point, and either the cycle will reset again or the elites will usher in the "hard" NWO as we've already been living under a "soft" NWO for a while now but most people weren't even aware of it.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
It creates an addiction of itself and only further pushes hypergamy to its already unnatural and strained extremes.

Be it due to either the pacification/submission of men into desperately weak cucks, the erosion in the balance of respect between the sexes, the entitlement of women from 3rd wave feminism, constant exposure to top tier model-esque looks on social media enabling ridiculous pickiness/unreasonable expectations, or even just the complete shattering of the dating market's original power [balanced] dynamic through online dating [tinder] leading to a completely female dominated one.

Hypergamy was already well [artificially] inflated and on its way to collapsing under its own weight for years at this point.

It'll only get worse but our society probably won't even make it to the end before reaching that point, and either the cycle will reset again or the elites will usher in the "hard" NWO as we've already been living under a "soft" NWO for a while now but most people weren't even aware of it.

Never had tiktok just deleted tinder I am gonna walk around and hold my head high and if I get punched in the face or shot trying to get pussy so be it. Over messaging bitches online. The hypergamy and shit u mention only undermines online communication with bitches if u aren't Chad. It is a waste of time unless you are talking to her IRL but most young bitches act like bitches to me IRL anyway.

I'm like the only one in my family I think who is aware we are in NWO rn. Everyone else is NPC

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and rand anon
All I can do is hope she strikes up a conversation and looksmax while I’m at it, I have Bimax+Genio planned mid next year, that might help…
Absolutely, the best thing you can do now is look forward and try to plan ahead, as getting too stuck looking at the past will only keep you there.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob

Holy fuck I love brunettes

I couldn't begin to explain why though tbh tbh

• +1

• +1
This is my new waste bin thread for random threads

• +1

• +1

• +1

• +1

• +1
i want to vomit at all of your ugly faces

• +1
  • +1

• +1

• +1
maximumcoper_gaming
:feelswat:

• WTF
1:23-1:59

nigga is so weird, that is how i imagine some ppl here to be like irl

• +1

you seriously expect me to read all of those fucking essays nigga

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214 and chaddyboi66
Every morning after I wake up She's never there, but Her pillow is always still so warm.

• +1
Every morning after I wake up She's never there, but Her pillow is always still so warm.
Another day goes by, another day I could've used to get closer to seeing Her again I just end up throwing away again.

• +1